hot_post in Looking for a Hotel near the Carlisle event at a good price in Carlisle (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS) Author Topic: Looking for a Hotel near the Carlisle event at a good price  (Read 1598 times)

Online Bullitt-

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Six Pack
  • index in Looking for a Hotel near the Carlisle event at a good price in Carlisle (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)
  • If it ain't broke I can't afford it.
    • Share Post
xx in Looking for a Hotel near the Carlisle event at a good price in Carlisle (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)
Re: Looking for a Hotel near the Carlisle event at a good price
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2018, 07:49:29 AM »
Also Saturday night we have a parking lot pizza party in the lot of the Capital Inn located in New Cumberland!  MEK has been flipping the bill for the pizzas the past few years and it is usually a good time and a lot of members show up!   Look forward to meeting you! 

:wave:
@Spikedog08   Are you sure that isn't the Quality Inn?

Somebody please bring an extra chair so Neil can have a seat......He's earned it I recon...
.                                               Doin It Southern Syle        9210059a9782f3876586702e3770db8b in Looking for a Hotel near the Carlisle event at a good price in Carlisle (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)

Offline Spikedog08

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Six Pack
  • index in Looking for a Hotel near the Carlisle event at a good price in Carlisle (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)
  • MOPAR FOREVER
    • Share Post
xx in Looking for a Hotel near the Carlisle event at a good price in Carlisle (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2018, 09:02:49 AM »
Also Saturday night we have a parking lot pizza party in the lot of the Capital Inn located in New Cumberland!  MEK has been flipping the bill for the pizzas the past few years and it is usually a good time and a lot of members show up!   Look forward to meeting you! 

:wave:

Somebody please bring an extra chair so Neil can have a seat......He's earned it I recon...

I have plans to bring extra chairs and a table this year so we do not have to share the pizzas with the ants . . . although it does add protein. 

:ohyeah:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Offline 1 Wild R/T

• Trade Count: (1)
  • E-Body Wizard
    • Share Post
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2018, 09:10:46 AM »

I have plans to bring extra chairs and a table this year so we do not have to share the pizzas with the ants . . . although it does add protein. 

Just to be clear.....

A 3.5-ounce serving of red ants supplies about 14 grams of protein, according to the National Geographic website. The same serving of red ants also supplies 6 milligrams of iron, which is 71 percent of the 8 milligrams men need each day and about one-third of the 18 milligrams women require on a daily basis.

I think I'll pass on the ant portion....

E-Bodies Cuda Challenger Message Forum

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2018, 09:10:46 AM »

Offline Brads70

• Trade Count: (0)
  • E-Body Wizard
    • Share Post
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2018, 10:05:16 AM »

I'll have that covered!  :bradsthumb:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 01:09:43 PM by Spikedog08 »

Offline blown motor

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Six Pack
    • Share Post
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2018, 10:11:17 AM »

Formally known as the Quality Inn . . . Iím staying there and it is now called the Capital Inn but same hotel that we have all met at in the past. 

https://www.expedia.com/Harrisburg-Hershey-Hotels-Capital-Inn-New-Cumberland.h19797618.Hotel-Information

I did not know that!
Who has more fun than people!
74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic
15 Challenger SXT 
68 Charger RT

E-Bodies Cuda Challenger Message Forum

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2018, 10:11:17 AM »

Tags:

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter Share via whatsapp

xx
Carlisle 2019 Event Guide

Started by Spikedog08

24 Replies
Last post July 08, 2019, 06:16:11 PM
by cordodge
xx
Hotel for Carlisle available

Started by Burdar

7 Replies
Last post July 09, 2017, 06:08:52 PM
by Burdar