Main Menu

Carlisle club Schedule - Please plan to participate!

Started by Spikedog08, June 16, 2021, 07:11:33 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Are you coming to Carlisle?

Yes
26 (60.5%)
No
13 (30.2%)
Still unsure
4 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: July 11, 2021, 07:11:33 AM

Spikedog08

So as most know, we have a club tent at the show where everyone can gather and get some relief from the sun and or hopefully not . . . Rain.  But the after show gatherings are also a lot of fun for the group.  So typically we have a dinner gathering on Friday night and then a pizza party on Saturday Night in the parking lot.  Is everyone still interested in this schedule of events?  I am still thinking about what we can do for lunch in the tent on Saturday and will let you know what I come up with if anything . .  thoughts?
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Spikedog08

Well I certainly hope we have more of a response than this . .  :dunno:

Rich G.

I'm bringing my 51 Dodge pickup this year but I'll swing by and say hello. I be looking at all the E bodies from the top of the hill.

71340RT

Sounds like a plan for dinner on Friday but this year we will drive part way home after the show Saturday so we don't have a 12 hour drive home on Sunday.
1971 Challenger RT 340 auto 1 of 731
1973 Challenger Rallye 392 Hemi A41 4 speed automatic
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack 392 Hemi auto

cuda hunter

I'm down for whatever.  I'll be there. 
At this point I might be there as early as Wednesday evening.  Let me know when you get in if your early @Spikedog08
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

torredcuda

I am up for whatever we can plan as I`ll be traveling solo this year.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

purple1

@Spikedog08  Dave, has anyone called the restaurant to reserve the area for Friday dinner?

As for lunch on Saturday,  I will cover drinks. I will bring water, soda and juice.  If anyone has any other request, post it here and I will try to have it for you.

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer. Severna Park, Maryland

ShelbyDogg

I'm at the normal Super 8 as usual. Coming in Thursday. See you all there! I'll be in the Hemi'Cuda since it's so hot and it's A/C is COLD....... Unless I can get my 6.1 in the vert in time.

Spikedog08

Ok so my thoughts on the Saturday lunch is finding a catering company to bring in food.  I do not have the ability to bring a grill and prep all the food.  I am looking into what is available . . If anyone has ideas . . I am open for suggestions.

This place has possibilities . . https://www.ezcater.com/catering/chibbys-bbq-3

ShelbyDogg

SharpPoochie, that's a lot of trouble for you to go through. Let's just all handle our own grub from the great vendors or pack our own lunch and save our appetites for our Saturday night get together. Not knowing numbers of quantities would make that a big headache for you.

Rob

cuda hunter

I have no issue either way.  If a caterer, I'd throw in some cash to help out. 
It does usually bring in a few people for the lunch.  And is the Saturday lunch when we take the group picture? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

71340RT

I would not go to the trouble to have it catered but will chip in if you do.
1971 Challenger RT 340 auto 1 of 731
1973 Challenger Rallye 392 Hemi A41 4 speed automatic
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack 392 Hemi auto

FF376

I'm in agreement with ShelbyDogg to do lunch as a bring your own and do the dinner.

Dakota

OK, I'm in!  Just bought my event ticket and made a hotel reservation.  First timer.   I'll be arriving by late Friday afternoon.

I will be leaving my Challenger home as I have to make a trip to Delaware after Carlisle with my truck.

I'm fine chipping in for food if that's the direction the group heads.

Looking forward to meeting you guys live after so many years (8?) of posting c-c.com and here.   Really sad that the border remains closed for our Canadian friends.

Spikedog08

So I do have a plan brewing for lunch Saturday at the club tent.  Hopefully we have a good turnout!  I expect it will be either noon or 1:00 .  Let you know!    :veryexcited: