Main Menu

CARLISLE - DASH PAD CORES

Started by anlauto, July 12, 2023, 10:31:32 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Dash pad pros will be set-up at Spot # R38 looking to buy as many E Body dash pad cores as they can ...paying $100-$120,

Will also have new pads available, but get them quick !
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70vert

dang, now I REALLY wish I was going  :smile:

mccannix

or you can go to Bob at ABC and he will pay $200.00 for E-body cores with good steel frames, or take $300.00 off a pad purchase with a core.

DeathProofCuda

@mccannix

Is ABC even doing E-body dash pads anymore?  I got the impression that Bob got sucked into a black hole and that ABC was no longer an option. 

anlauto

Quote from: mccannix on July 12, 2023, 01:41:57 PM
or you can go to Bob at ABC and he will pay $200.00 for E-body cores with good steel frames, or take $300.00 off a pad purchase with a core.

According to their website Dash Pad Pros gives you $395 off of the price of a new pad.... :dunno: but I don't think they will pay $200 for one...who knows....

I'm bringing down 5 (five) with me  :D

Pretty sure even ABC is getting them made by the same guy making Dash Pad Pros  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

mccannix

Quote from: DeathProofCuda on July 12, 2023, 02:10:24 PM
@mccannix

Is ABC even doing E-body dash pads anymore?  I got the impression that Bob got sucked into a black hole and that ABC was no longer an option.
All I know is a friend of mine from NY state has supplied Bob about 30 cores over the last year....he is dropping off 4 E pads at Carlisle and picking up a done one.
He told me ABC pays $200.00 each, so I got on the bandwagon, had 2 dropped off and am quite happy with that

anlauto

Quote from: mccannix on July 12, 2023, 04:39:02 PM
@mccannix

All I know is a friend of mine from NY state has supplied Bob about 30 cores over the last year....he is dropping off 4 E pads at Carlisle and picking up a done one.
He told me ABC pays $200.00 each, so I got on the bandwagon, had 2 dropped off and am quite happy with that

That's some nice coin right there, I'll have to barter with Alannah when I get there....LOL :haha:

7E-Bodies

I got mine from ABC a couple years ago and had planned on sending my core to Bob when I got the new one, but my instincts told me to keep it. It's the original F8 green with only two small flaws. A 1" crack from the defrost vent to the windshield and a nearly invisible crack where the drivers knee could hit by the headlight/wiper switch area. For a mere $200, I decided to keep it. I think I made a good decision.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

cuda hunter

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on July 13, 2023, 07:06:30 AM
I got mine from ABC a couple years ago and had planned on sending my core to Bob when I got the new one, but my instincts told me to keep it. It's the original F8 green with only two small flaws. A 1" crack from the defrost vent to the windshield and a nearly invisible crack where the drivers knee could hit by the headlight/wiper switch area. For a mere $200, I decided to keep it. I think I made a good decision.

Green pads have got to be the most difficult to find. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Quote from: mccannix on July 12, 2023, 04:39:02 PM
@mccannix

Where do all the vin tags go? 
Just get cut up?  Looking for one of mine for years now. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

cuda hunter

Well, I did get one single C0B tag this year by an unexpecting gift giver!     

Thanks a bunch to him!   :wave: