Main Menu

New dash pads available at Carlisle?

Started by Finoke, July 08, 2018, 04:57:57 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Finoke

Good morning Guys,
It's been awhile since I bought a dash pad. Is it possible to buy a new dash pad at Carlisle without pre ordering? I need a 70 Challenger dash pad in red.

I seem to remember selling cores to a vendor at Carlisle awhile back. Is that still possible too? I have 2 steel cones.

Thanks
Tom

anlauto

My quick answer is NO , especially red.  Those are typically special order on a good day....If you want to pick up a black one and dye it yourself, you might have better luck.

It's been my experience that there are sometimes three vendors  selling Ultimate Rides dash pads, one of them being Alan Fox himself. He's typically the one buying cores for $65 as well. However in recent years, he's chosen NOT to come out of the woodwork for whatever reason :vipermanhiding:.....The other two I've found, one in the back corner row O or something usually brings 3-4 pads to sell and the third guy against the fence near gate 1, had 7-8 pads with him, but not what I needed last year.

A quick call to Alan at UR might answer your question.....if he picks up the phone... :('
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Finoke