Main Menu

Carlisle Group Photo - Can you identify the members?

Started by Cuda Cody, July 17, 2017, 08:30:43 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

ViperMan

Spikedog08

Jay Bee

Cody, can you email that picture to me. I guess I can't save it in "My Pictures" due to the water mark. I think you should still have my email address.

Thanks
John (Jay Bee)

My 2 cents into that name game...Spikedog's Cool

MEK-Dangerous

Just to clarify things, I am indeed #19 in that photo.

...And, there is NO WAY I'm as good looking in real life as in that photo.    :rolleyes:

Cuda Cody

I took it from the other thread that already had the water mark on it.  I will try to get the larger original photo from Ashley. 

Quote from: Jay Bee on July 18, 2017, 10:45:34 AM
Cody, can you email that picture to me. I guess I can't save it in "My Pictures" due to the water mark. I think you should still have my email address.

Thanks
John (Jay Bee)

Bullitt-

Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 18, 2017, 03:10:33 PM
I took it from the other thread that already had the water mark on it.  I will try to get the larger original photo from Ashley. 

Thanks
John (Jay Bee)

If you could save it somewhere we could upload would be fantastic    :woohoo:
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

ViperMan

Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 18, 2017, 03:10:33 PM

Thanks
John (Jay Bee)

I'll get that to ya, Cody!

anlauto

So out of curiosity, is there any of those 36 people (subtract spouses and kids) that haven't joined E-Bodies.org yet ?

....or at the tent throughout the weekend.....any die hard CC.com members that refuse to join ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

We did see a large number of new members sign up after Carlisle.  I think pretty much everyone in the photo that is in to forums is checking in with us.  Some lurk and some have started posting, but everyone is aware and I think part of the group. 

I think we had about 15 new members right after Carlisle.   :veryexcited:

Would have been awesome if you could have joined us at the dinner Alan, but I know it's a lot of work for you to get away for that long.  We understand your schedule, but we missed you anyways.

Quote from: anlauto on July 19, 2017, 03:47:32 AM
So out of curiosity, is there any of those 36 people (subtract spouses and kids) that haven't joined E-Bodies.org yet ?

....or at the tent throughout the weekend.....any die hard CC.com members that refuse to join ?

anlauto

Yea, maybe one of these years  :thinking: .....I did spend some time at the tent this year on Saturday, but again, the highlight of my weekend was meeting you and Jen :worship: :banana:

PS...you're up early today ? :huh:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

ViperMan

I overheard two guys chatting at the tent - one was on EBO and one was CC.C - the CC guy was asking the EBO guy where he got his shirt from, and the EBO guy was talking up the "prize shop."  I was going to join the conversation, but it seemed to be ironing itself out just fine without me.  :)

I suspect there are some folks on CC who found it years ago and simply don't look for other forums, so it probably takes something like a joint tent at Carlisle to even see what else is out there.

Slotts

Quote from: Spikedog Rules! on July 18, 2017, 07:04:58 AM
MEK left before the picture?   :huh:

Hey Dave,

MEK is used to hearing that all the time. It wasn't him who left the building, just Elvis... 

Jim
Be careful. Don't get caught drinking the Kool-Aid or believing the hype.

Spikedog08

Not in that picture but at the show, the only one I can think of is Shelbydogg . . . I sent him a note and he said he is content with cc.com . . . some are still loyal to cc.com.  I don't understand why some cant be on more than one site?   :notsure:

anlauto

I spoke to an older guy from cc.com and he said he hadn't checked it out yet, and didn't really care to.....I was telling him about all the cool new stuff, but he didn't seem to care.... :dunno: oh well...