Main Menu

Carlisle Hotels - to get you started!

Started by ViperMan, January 26, 2017, 09:25:51 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MOPAR FANATIC

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 17, 2017, 05:22:02 PM
I think there is.  But don't wait much longer!     :fingerscrossed:  Hope you can get a room.

Quote from: MOPAR FANATIC on March 17, 2017, 05:20:28 PM
Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on March 17, 2017, 01:41:19 PM
Quote from: tedsweet on March 17, 2017, 01:01:50 AM
moneys is tight, i will still be t the quality inn

Hey, it's right across the street from the Holiday Inn express. The Quality Inn is OK, but just needs a face lift. I stayed there last year, and I lived.   :yes:
[/quote

any rooms left mike at the h in exp?i'll be rapping with ya saturday,just curious if everythings booked by now?
[/quot

OK THIS IS HAPPENING CODY AND GANG,JUST BOOKED A ROOM AT HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS,MAKING SURE I GOT THE RIGHT ONE
190 BEACON HILL BLVD
NEW CUMBERLAND PA 17070
RIGHT?
M E K,WAITING FOR YOUR CALL TOMORROW.WOO HOOO.IT'S A GO.........    :twothumbsup:

Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

Cuda Cody

I think that is the right one?   :notsure:  My wife made the reservation so I don't have any record.  Maybe @Spikedog08  knows for sure. 

Quote from: MOPAR FANATIC on March 17, 2017, 06:26:55 PM

OK THIS IS HAPPENING CODY AND GANG,JUST BOOKED A ROOM AT HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS,MAKING SURE I GOT THE RIGHT ONE
190 BEACON HILL BLVD
NEW CUMBERLAND PA 17070
RIGHT?
M E K,WAITING FOR YOUR CALL TOMORROW.WOO HOOO.IT'S A GO.........    :twothumbsup:

Rev-It-Up

That's the right one...at least that is where we are staying.   :twothumbsup:
Rev-It-Up

Spikedog08

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 17, 2017, 08:09:00 PM
I think that is the right one?   :notsure:  My wife made the reservation so I don't have any record.  Maybe @Spikedog08  knows for sure. 

Quote from: MOPAR FANATIC on March 17, 2017, 06:26:55 PM

190 BEACON HILL BLVD
NEW CUMBERLAND PA 17070
RIGHT?

Yep that is the one!   :twothumbsup:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

torredcuda

Just booked the room at Holiday Inn Express and ordered my show pass!!!  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

Cuda Cody

:clapping:   :drinkingbud:  Can't wait!

Quote from: torredcuda on March 25, 2017, 03:29:08 PM
Just booked the room at Holiday Inn Express and ordered my show pass!!!  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:

Spikedog08

Going to be epic!   Flippin' awesome!   

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 25, 2017, 03:39:33 PM

Surprised you don't have a "countdown clock" on this website :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

That's a good idea.   :twothumbsup:  I think I saw one of those countdown clocks on the page for the big Canada show?  Not sure how I would program it.   :thinking:

Quote from: anlauto on March 25, 2017, 06:36:26 PM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 25, 2017, 03:39:33 PM

Surprised you don't have a "countdown clock" on this website :haha:

Spikedog08

Rev might know . . . I think they did one for Carlisle one year?   :dunno:

Rev-It-Up

Yeh, we did....if I remember correctly (and that's iffy), I believe we used a common countdown calendar like https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/create and imbedded it into the newsfeed.
Rev-It-Up

blown motor

Just booked a room at the Holiday Inn Express.  :woohoo:

I was told there are only four more 2-bed rooms left for those dates.

It's unlikely I will be bringing the car. Hoping I can occupy somebodies passenger seat.  :please:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

Thanks to Alan and Rev we now have a countdown clock in the header!!!!   :banana:  Can't figure out how to get it to link to the event, but at least it's working.  Does anyone have any trouble seeing the clock in the upper corner?

Quote from: Rev-It-Up on March 26, 2017, 05:01:01 AM
Yeh, we did....if I remember correctly (and that's iffy), I believe we used a common countdown calendar like https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/create and imbedded it into the newsfeed.

Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up