Main Menu

Carlisle Hotels - to get you started!

Started by ViperMan, January 26, 2017, 09:25:51 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MOPAR FANATIC

Quote from: blown motor on March 26, 2017, 11:26:27 AM
Just booked a room at the Holiday Inn Express.  :woohoo:

I was told there are only four more 2-bed rooms left for those dates.

It's unlikely I will be bringing the car. Hoping I can occupy somebodies passenger seat.  :please:
:ohyeah: cool,another member at the HEI,Looks like a bunch of us are stying there,gonna be a blast for sure.

P/S, I Got dibs on riding shotgun in M E K'S new challenger.  :burnout:

MOPAR FANATIC

Quote from: torredcuda on March 25, 2017, 03:29:08 PM
Just booked the room at Holiday Inn Express and ordered my show pass!!!  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:

:cheers: Awesome jeff,let the party begin.gonna need a bigger parking lot.  :cooldance:

anlauto

Just noticed the "Carlisle Countdown Clock" on our website...very cool idea @Cuda Cody  :clapping: I love it :inlove:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Wasn't my idea, that was you and Rev.   :twothumbsup:  And it was a good one!  Thanks for the suggestion.   :drinkingbud:

Quote from: anlauto on March 28, 2017, 09:45:52 AM
Just noticed the "Carlisle Countdown Clock" on our website...very cool idea @Cuda Cody  :clapping: I love it :inlove:

blown motor

Quote from: MOPAR FANATIC on March 28, 2017, 09:12:33 AM

For some reason I have the urge to get smuggled in in somebody's trunk! Just like some used to do at the drive-in. How old school would that be?  :haha:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Spikedog08

Quote from: blown motor on March 29, 2017, 09:46:17 AM

For some reason I have the urge to get smuggled in in somebody's trunk! Just like some used to do at the drive-in. How old school would that be?  :haha:

lol like there would be any room in an ebody trunk . . .  :rofl:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

ChallengerHK

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on March 17, 2017, 01:41:19 PM
Quote from: tedsweet on March 17, 2017, 01:01:50 AM
moneys is tight, i will still be t the quality inn

Hey, it's right across the street from the Holiday Inn express. The Quality Inn is OK, but just needs a face lift. I stayed there last year, and I lived.   :yes:

And that "I lived" really is worth something. I've been chasing after cheap rooms for the last several years. I gave up when I place I was in last year told me that the door lock didn't work, but no to worry  :bye:

blown motor

Quote from: Spikedog08 on March 29, 2017, 11:20:22 AM
Quote from: blown motor on March 29, 2017, 09:46:17 AM

lol like there would be any room in an ebody trunk . . .  :rofl:

I could do it Dave. I'm not as big as you.  :pokeeye:

Blake@diyhemi.com

ok, now you all have me wanting to go!

I have never been to Carlisle. I have only been to Mopar Nats in Ohio. We used to go every year, but quit going in 2012 as we were less and less impressed to make the 14 hour drive.

I did score a hella deal on some wheels while I was there in 2012 though! A bad rain came through and ruined the vendors boxes on several wheels. He sold them to me for little over cost, saved me $300 vs buying online!

The problem is, my car will be nowhere near ready. What airport do you all fly into if you fly? Cody, don't you fly in? I may be able to arrange a work assignment nearby during that time so that I can fly in, work, co to Carslile then fly home... hmmm
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

Brads70

Quote from: Blake@diyhemi.com on April 08, 2017, 07:44:20 PM

I have never been to Carslile. I have only been to Mopar Nats in Ohio. We used to go every year, but quit going in 2012 as we were less and less impressed to make the 14 hour drive.

I did score a hella deal on some wheels while I was there in 2012 though! A bad rain came through and ruined the vendors boxes on several wheels. He sold them to me for little over cost, saved me $300 vs buying online!

The problem is, my car will be nowhere near ready. What airport do you all fly into if you fly? Cody, don't you fly in? I may be able to arrange a work assignment nearby during that time so that I can fly in, work, co to Carslile then fly home... hmmm
Get a Dodge for a rental, then flog the hell out of it on the autocross track!  :rofl:

blown motor

Cuda Cody

PLEASE go man!  It would super neat to see you there @Blake@diyhemi.com    :veryexcited:  We have to fly in to Baltimore because we are so far away and it's the only big airport that does none stop from Portland, OR.

Blake@diyhemi.com

Quote from: Brads70 on April 08, 2017, 07:49:07 PM

I have never been to Carslile. I have only been to Mopar Nats in Ohio. We used to go every year, but quit going in 2012 as we were less and less impressed to make the 14 hour drive.

Get a Dodge for a rental, then flog the hell out of it on the autocross track!  :rofl:

Have you been monitoring my rentals?! :unbelievable:  :unbelievable:  :))
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

Brads70

Quote from: Blake@diyhemi.com on April 10, 2017, 05:09:50 AM

Ya bring it back to the rental company like in the movie "Days of Thunder"  :D

303 Mopar

Quote from: Brads70 on April 10, 2017, 11:53:06 AM
Quote from: Blake@diyhemi.com on April 10, 2017, 05:09:50 AM
Ya bring it back to the rental company like in the movie "Days of Thunder"  :D
I put a Cheby Lumina rental through a pasture outside of Sioux Falls, SD in the middle of snowstorm a few years back on a sales call at Gateway Computer Company.