Main Menu

Carlisle Weather ?

Started by anlauto, July 02, 2019, 07:34:31 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Anybody check the weather for Carlisle ? Looks to be nice feeling like 90*  8)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ViperMan

Quote from: anlauto on July 02, 2019, 07:34:31 AM
Anybody check the weather for Carlisle ? Looks to be nice feeling like 90*  8)

Feel like 101*  down here this week, so I could go for some "cooler" weather!!

Rich G.

Looks like rain all this week and most of next week. Hopefully the skies will be dry up for us!

Spikedog08

Once again they don't know . . can't worry about something we cannot control.  But I too hope that it is at least dry most of the time . . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

Looks like some rain on Thursday/Friday but nothing but sunshine on Saturday and feeling like 86*  :banana: :banana: :banana:

......that's cold compared to Georgetown....this afternoon with the humidex will feel like 104* Pool time 8)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Spikedog08

The forecast I just looked at was perfect. No rain either day . . .  :clapping:

anlauto

Being a week out the forecast will likely change hourly  :drunk:

Rich G.

I looked earlier and it showed rain Thursday and Friday but I looked at 8:30 and it just shows storm on Thursday. Never trust the weather man. I got a towel and an umbrella anyway.

Spikedog08

If for some reason the good lord decides to water us on Friday, we have a huge tent to hide under . .

:clapping:

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: Spikedog08 on July 05, 2019, 07:19:22 PM
If for some reason the good lord decides to water us on Friday, we have a huge tent to hide under . .

:clapping:

You aren't kidding! We could even rent a few feet of space to water logged spectators.

anlauto

Looking pretty good :banana: Saturday will be busy for sure !

1 Wild R/T

You'll take whatever weather Mother Nature sends you & you'll damn well like it!!!!   :rofl:

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: anlauto on July 07, 2019, 02:50:54 PM
Looking pretty good :banana: Saturday will be busy for sure !

Not too shabby, I've avoided looking at the weather until now.  :vipermanhiding:

We'll be running "feels like" 105°+ here all week in Texas, I'll need a break.  :banana:
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs