Main Menu

Club Tent

Started by Spikedog08, July 13, 2018, 08:41:42 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Great photos and that's a good looking group!   :1place:   :thankyou: Thank you for the photos.   :banana:

mopar thunder

Thanks for sharing all the photos. Looks like it was a good time and decent weather. I really missed going this year. Maybe next year.......  :drinkingbud:

blown motor

Quote from: Oh10Challenger on July 15, 2018, 07:55:44 PM
Here's some pics I took. Not nearly as many as usual but here they are! I will try and get pics up tomorrow that Melanie took. 😊

@Oh10Challenger  Lots of great car pics but your second last one is the best!
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

ViperMan

I didn't take many pics this year - the heat just kept getting to me for some reason.  But I was really proud to have our new "toy" out on the fairgrounds.  I've only had it for about 8 months, but was able to bust my butt in the past few weeks to get her a little spruced up for the show, with a new headliner, new wheels & tires, and some accent paint.  Every time I'd drive her across the fairgrounds I'd here people saying, "Wow - that's sharp" or "wow look at that" or "now that's neat!"  She was one of only three '56 Dodge's on the grounds, 1 of 2 two-door cars, and the only '56 Coronet.  I know she's not an e-body and I caught about as much flak for that as I expected, but I absolutely love this car.

Here's some pics of it, and a few others I took over the weekend.

ViperMan

...and also;

Spikedog08

Quote from: ViperMan on July 16, 2018, 07:37:44 AM
...and also;

That’s awesome!   :haha:  Love the Mopar tattoos . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

303 Mopar

Any sign of the c-c tent?  I only ask to see if we can expect potentially more members coming over here.

Chryco Psycho

We had the banners for cc but did not put them up

blown motor

Quote from: ViperMan on July 16, 2018, 07:36:03 AM
I didn't take many pics this year - the heat just kept getting to me for some reason.  But I was really proud to have our new "toy" out on the fairgrounds.  I've only had it for about 8 months, but was able to bust my butt in the past few weeks to get her a little spruced up for the show, with a new headliner, new wheels & tires, and some accent paint.  Every time I'd drive her across the fairgrounds I'd here people saying, "Wow - that's sharp" or "wow look at that" or "now that's neat!"  She was one of only three '56 Dodge's on the grounds, 1 of 2 two-door cars, and the only '56 Coronet.  I know she's not an e-body and I caught about as much flak for that as I expected, but I absolutely love this car.

@ViperMan Don't worry about not having an e-body. That's a cool car. Your wheel choice works really well.  :bigthumb:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

ViperMan

Quote from: blown motor on July 16, 2018, 04:10:23 PM
Quote from: ViperMan on July 16, 2018, 07:36:03 AM

@ViperMan Don't worry about not having an e-body. That's a cool car. Your wheel choice works really well.  :bigthumb:

Thanks Murray!!  I really do like the way they look.

Spikedog08

Quote from: 303 Mopar on July 16, 2018, 01:49:16 PM
Any sign of the c-c tent?  I only ask to see if we can expect potentially more members coming over here.

The ebodies.org tent and the cc.com tent are one and the same.  I supplied the cc.com tent all the past years and just changed it to the ebodies.org tent.  Anyone from either site is welcome at the tent . . .

We are all one big happy family!   :grouphug:  (At least as far as I'm concerned)
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

:iagree:  Well said.   :grouphug:

ViperMan

Quote from: Spikedog08 on July 16, 2018, 04:59:44 PM

The ebodies.org tent and the cc.com tent are one and the same.  I supplied the cc.com tent all the past years and just changed it to the ebodies.org tent.  Anyone from either site is welcome at the tent . . .

We are all one big happy family!   :grouphug:  (At least as far as I'm concerned)

Yeah yeah - he says that unless you drive a Viper or an antique Coronet - then he just tortures ya...  :)

303 Mopar

Quote from: ViperMan on July 16, 2018, 06:50:23 PM

Yeah yeah - he says that unless you drive a Viper or an antique Coronet - then he just tortures ya...  :)

I thought your car was a tri-five owned by the pizza delivery guy.

303 Mopar

I agree and am glad we have one tent.