Main Menu

Everybody make it home ok?

Started by Oh10Challengerless, July 16, 2017, 07:49:53 PM

Previous topic Next topic

jimynick

Nice looking pick up and I like that they kept it FoMoCo powered as well! Should be fun. Enjoy!  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

farmboy70

We made it home safe, but not with out some issues. Challenger charging system went down. Battery dead, changed battery from another car. Looks like a wiring, loose connection.
The trip to Carlisle was not great.
A couple was driving beside me and not paying attention , they rammed a car in front of them while looking at my car! :o

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: farmboy70 on July 23, 2017, 08:17:12 AM
We made it home safe, but not with out some issues. Challenger charging system went down. Battery dead, changed battery from another car. Looks like a wiring, loose connection.
The trip to Carlisle was not great.
A couple was driving beside me and not paying attention , they rammed a car in front of them while looking at my car! :o

Yikes!! Glad you made it home safe!
Rev-It-Up

farmboy70

Feel bad for the people in the car, they hit HARD.
Dave

734406PK

Thanks everyone! Susan and I had the most wonderful time hanging out with everybody! We can't wait until next year  :banana: Here is one more pic of the truck off the trailer with One Happy Owner!!::

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: 734406PK on July 24, 2017, 08:16:35 PM
Thanks everyone! Susan and I had the most wonderful time hanging out with everybody! We can't wait until next year  :banana: Here is one more pic of the truck off the trailer with One Happy Owner!!::

So when your ready for a FoMoCo project.... Those trucks drop onto a late model Crown Vic cop car chassis with very little modification & suddenly you have modern steering, suspension, a over head cam V8 & overdrive trans..... Plus adding A/C is an easy upgrade....

734406PK

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on July 25, 2017, 12:28:25 AM
Quote from: 734406PK on July 24, 2017, 08:16:35 PM

So when your ready for a FoMoCo project.... Those trucks drop onto a late model Crown Vic cop car chassis with very little modification & suddenly you have modern steering, suspension, a over head cam V8 & overdrive trans..... Plus adding A/C is an easy upgrade....

I agree! That would be a really cool project!  :idea: