Main Menu

Now wouldn't this make a super cool shop and home!

Started by Brads70, June 16, 2020, 02:19:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

cudamadd

Great repurposed building !
Don't built like that anymore.

Chryco Psycho

I like it all except the $2500 / month payments  :Thud:

72 Challenger

When I was a kid one of my friends lived in an 1890's built brick home that was attached to a barn. I can forever remember the smell of the barn penetrating the house. This memory makes fully detached garages from the house a mandatory item for me on my dream house. No smells and no noies of the garage in the house.

On cool factor though, the building is a ten.

as or my friends house? it was torn down 20 years ago for development.
Someday I will have a J0b.

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Brads70

Burdar

That building really looks great!  I work for a lumber yard designing roof trusses.  We are seeing more and more "shouse" plans coming in.  This seems to be one way to get a large shop area without having a lot of land for a separate house and shop.  A few of them have been built within a few miles of where I live.  They can look amazing if done right.  My wife would not be opposed to this.

Skdmark

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

anlauto

I can't get over how dirt cheap that is  :o  it would be a cool building to live in  :yes:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee