Main Menu

IMPORTANT - EVERYONE READ - A Decade of Carlisle is LIVE!!!

Started by ViperMan, May 07, 2017, 09:49:37 PM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

What happens if we get a ticket and then can't go? Can we scalp them?  :vipermanhiding: Actually, I won't know if I'm going until a couple weeks before. I have a room booked and if I go I'm all in. I'll get a ticket, I was just wondering.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

A.Gramz

:pullinghair:  I hate technology. Anybody know what I have to do to watch this?

1ownr

Great video production, Jeff & Ashley!

Got our tickets, look forward to seeing everyone

Judy & Charlie

Cuda Cody

Maybe if I embed it here in the thread it will play for you.  It did give me this warning when I copied the link.

A.Gramz

ViperMan

Alright let's see - the event Friday is in Hershey, PA. It's near Hershey Park - probably 30 minutes from the hotel.  Anybody wanna donate for a party bus?  It was an idea but was a lotta cost for little reward. :-)

Tickets can be returned - if you have any issues lemme know, but I allowed that option on the site.

For folks outside the country, I'll check into hosting the video from my own webpage - that should bypass any stupid restrictions from YouTube. :-)

Spikedog08

We will look into some sort of transportation for the group due to the open bar . . . Maybe we can rent a grayhound type bus??
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Marc70challenger

Quote from: Spikedog08 on May 08, 2017, 06:43:23 PM
We will look into some sort of transportation for the group due to the open bar . . . Maybe we can rent a grayhound type bus??

We can pitch in to help.  I'd like a few adult beverages. Cost of transport is miniscule next to cost of dui.  :thinking:

Freaking awesome video Jeff!

Marc70challenger

purple1

Just got our 2 tickets. Mary and I will see you Friday!  :wave:

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer. Severna Park, Maryland

Marc70challenger

ViperMan

Quote from: Marc70challenger on May 09, 2017, 06:45:14 AM
@ViperMan Who did the voice over?  We use Fiverr for work stuff.

A Decade of Carlisle - Cast

ViperMan - ViperMan
Narration - ViperMan
Stunt Double - ViperMan
Filming - Oh10Challenger
Photography - Oh10Challenger & ViperMan
Directed by - ViperMan
Produced by - ViperMan

Soundtrack (in order):
"Back in Black" by ACDC - c. 1980
"Barracuda" by Heart - c. 1977
"Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth with Money in my Hand" - Primitive Radio Gods - c. 1996
"7 Years" by Lukas Graham - c. 2015
"Fly Away" by Lenny Kravitz - c. 1998
"American Woman" by Lenny Kravitz - c. 1999
"Battle Without Honor or Humanity" by Tomoyasu Hotei from the "Kill Bill" soundtrack - c. 2001
"Cliffs of Dover" by Eric Johnson - c. 1990

:)

Marc70challenger

:haha:  I know your voice. Didn't know you had the announcer voice too.  That was awesome !

ViperMan

Quote from: Marc70challenger on May 09, 2017, 09:55:41 AM
:haha:  I know your voice. Didn't know you had the announcer voice too.  That was awesome !

Lol thanks - kinda neat what a decent mic does for your voice.  :)  This was me last week - you can kinda see the editor on the right screen.

It was neat digging out old equipment of mine to do this - the Shure SM58 mic I've had since college, as well as the mic stand.  The M-Audio MKII audio input is new (to me) - got it last year to start recording again.  I needed a new XLR cable for the mic but surprisingly found that local.  Then just the $60 video software and I was off to the races.  :)

Marc70challenger

Cool!!!  Which software?  Our guy at work uses some professional stuff - he used to do game modeling. He told me to start with Adobe stuff - it's not that hard but seems like a good learning curve.