Main Menu

Carlisle deadline!

Started by Spikedog08, June 09, 2017, 09:02:27 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

This coming Monday is the cutoff for the 10% off showfield tickets if you are going to Carlisle!   This year will be epic!   Don't forget about your Friday night tickets for the dinner with the group!  That will be extra special this year and a DO NOT MISS event!

Looking forward to this show once again!  A little over a month away!   :bananasmi  :bananasmi
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

blown motor

Is it a hassle to register upon arrival?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Brads70

Quote from: blown motor on June 10, 2017, 02:00:13 PM

No, the last couple times I went last minute, drove right up and registered, took maybe 10 minutes.

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: blown motor on June 10, 2017, 02:00:13 PM

Thank goodness they started the online registration a couple of years ago. That's what most people do now, so if you want to register there, it's no problem anymore.

Before the online registration, we would all have to pull into that gravel lot to the left outside of gate 3 to get our credentials. That was a major hassle.   :rolleyes:

Marc70challenger

I am assuming the packets with all stuff (stickers, etc) are not mailed out yet?

I can't remember how close to the actual date we get them in the mail.

Spikedog08

Quote from: Marc70challenger on June 11, 2017, 07:25:17 PM
I am assuming the packets with all stuff (stickers, etc) are not mailed out yet?

Usually the end of June I believe . . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

ViperMan

Also, July 3rd at midnight (basically Sunday night) is the cutoff for the "Decade of Carlisle" party ticket sales!  I have to call the venue and the caterer to provide a final headcount and final menu plan.  I'm going to hold a few extra tickets (unless we sell out by then) JUST in case, but they will be very limited and first-come, first-serve at the tent!

Marc70challenger

Quote from: Spikedog08 on June 11, 2017, 08:00:56 PM
Quote from: Marc70challenger on June 11, 2017, 07:25:17 PM

Usually the end of June I believe . . .

Ah cool. Thx !