Main Menu

Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin members?

Started by Burdar, June 08, 2017, 07:07:30 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Burdar

Well, it looks like my friend Paul isn't going to Carlisle.  I'm not going to drive 14+ hours all by myself.  So, are there any Iowa, Minnesota or Wisconsin members driving out?  I'd really like to go this year.  Just trying to figure out a way to make it happen.  I've got a hotel reservation at the Quality Inn New Cumberland.

Spikedog08

I would think you could pick up Viperboy in Ohio as he is down by Cincinnati?  I couldn't hook up until you hit PA so not much help there . . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

Hope you find a ride and can make it.  With a little over a month left, don't give up yet. 

ViperMan

Quote from: Spikedog08 on June 08, 2017, 07:10:53 AM
I would think you could pick up Viperboy in Ohio as he is down by Cincinnati?  I couldn't hook up until you hit PA so not much help there . . .

Pff - please...  Better bring a box truck...  :)

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Burdar

QuoteFly in and rent a car

The wife and I did that in 2015.  Some of the cost was offset by staying with my cousin and his family.  They no longer live in the area.  I looked at a flight but with the adoption, it's way too much to spend right now.  Flying/rental car/hotel would cost about 4x what it would normally cost me to drive.

The kid is too young to drive that distance otherwise Julie could come along. Not giving up yet.

Spikedog08

Quote from: ViperMan on June 08, 2017, 12:10:49 PM

What does that mean?  Box truck?  You drink in' again?  lol

Spikedog08

So looking at the map . .  What is your route?    :huh:

ViperMan

Quote from: Spikedog08 on June 08, 2017, 07:59:08 PM
Quote from: ViperMan on June 08, 2017, 12:10:49 PM

What does that mean?  Box truck?  You drink in' again?  lol

No I just have a LOT to haul this year.  :)