Main Menu

Last minute prep!

Started by schtick, July 10, 2018, 05:27:26 PM

Previous topic Next topic

schtick

Getting her ready for the 4 hour drive from CT. I wish I could trailer a gas tanker behind me lol.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

734406PK

Wow! That's one beautiful 'Cuda! Hope to meet you at Carlisle and check it out! :cooldance:

schtick

Quote from: 734406PK on July 10, 2018, 07:01:24 PM
Wow! That's one beautiful 'Cuda! Hope to meet you at Carlisle and check it out! :cooldance:
Likewise! BTW, I see you are from Long Island. That is where my Cuda is from! Are you bringing your car? You will find me in E-Body stock. CT plates, 70-UCODE. John

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

734406PK

A Long Island car? I might know this one, sure looks familiar... We're not bringing the car this year but maybe next year. I need a trailer, she burns too much fuel! I'll look for you in the e-body area & have a safe trip! :twothumbsup:

Spikedog08

Bring a chair and join us at the ebodies.org tent!  We are having dinner at Dodge City on Friday night . .  Definitely try to make it to that! 

:bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

RUNCHARGER

What a great looking car. Hopefully not too many people will drive off the road getting a look at it.
Sheldon

anlauto

Very nice car.
Off to bed now......see everybody at the show :cheers:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration