Main Menu

Make sure you register for the club

Started by cuda hunter, April 18, 2021, 10:09:55 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

Well I hope to see you out there.  I believe there is some kind of a meeting at the tent on Saturday.

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Jay Bee

Quote from: cuda hunter on April 20, 2021, 06:03:28 AM
https://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=26
Click on the first picture on the left.  Showfield registration
Make sure you pick your club when you register.
Out of curiosity I scrolled down to "Club" - as of today there's 91 clubs registered
If that's the same as last year, getting third place is really good.

cuda hunter

There sure isn't much talk and interest here. We will need to try a little harder to get third I would think.

Just as a note, over on FCBO, the guys are all about it.  Seems C body guys are more excited for this show than anyone on the a bodies, e bodies or b bodies site's.  C body guys are chompin at the bits.  And a bunch of them are driving their cars from other states.  Interesting group. 

I'm glad to be a part of the ebodies.org club !!  It'll be a good year!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

I wish I could be there, but I strongly believe the borders will still be locked down, if not the restrictions will be so annoying it won't be worth the trip... :'(
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration