Main Menu

My Carlisle Pictures! 2018

Started by Spikedog08, July 16, 2018, 11:57:38 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

WOW!   :wowzers:  There's some sweet cars in those photo.  I'm happy you shared these photos.   :banana:

Chryco Psycho

To my knowledge Black was never an option on a superbird , Why Not  :notsure:

Chryco Psycho

Thanks for sharing your pix Dave  :bradsthumb:

303 Mopar

:console:
Quote from: Chryco Psycho on July 16, 2018, 03:19:38 PM
To my knowledge Black was never an option on a superbird , Why Not  :notsure:

"The need for subassembly paint applications limited the Superbird in terms of color selection." 6 colors were in the introduction literature, and 999 (Petty Blue) was offered later.  It is rumored 2 were painted FK5 (Burnt Orange) by mistake, possibly by entering a K instead of a J when ordering. It is also rumored that one of the two FK5's were repainted at the Clairpointe Street facility when the nose and wing were installed. The one remaining FK5 is nicknamed "root beer", your favorite beverage!   :banana:

Oh10Challengerless

Great pics!  I don't know that I took any pictures of the cars, lol!

71-440

Joe

J-Code Jeni

Thanks so much, @Spikedog08 , and it always impresses me to see the quantity of beautiful cars at Carlisle!

I have to say, I have a special place in my heart for that purpose & white vert!  :bigthumb: Looking good!

cudamadd

Thank you for the great pictures .  I had to look twice when I saw that 1970 VG Valiant pacer. 4 door straight in line hemi 6 cyl car   .  I had one years ago back here in OZ . Nice to see some of our cars have made the long trip over to the U.S.   :australia:

RUNCHARGER

Thanks for posting the pics. It's great to see them for those of us that couldn't attend.
Sheldon

bluespruce

Great pictures thank you for sharing

zazou

TOp photos ! very top !

Ancient Member ???

Plymouth Cuda 1973 - Normandie-France

CudaMoparRay

Great pics thanks for sharing.

Jay Bee

Thanks for the pictures, especially since I wasn't there.