Main Menu

1970-1971 Cuda or challenger project wanted

Started by Shoooter, August 24, 2024, 09:42:53 AM

Previous topic Next topic

GrandpaKevin and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Shoooter

Hello, I'm a long time member that has spent the last little while over on FB but I've grown tired of that style of communicating and I'm going to focus more on spending time here.

First I'm located in western Canada but will ship or travel.

I'm looking for a 70 or 71 cuda, or challenger. I'm not wanting one that is show quality. I am looking for a driver. Ideally it would be a very old or original paint job. Almost ratty. The less rust the better. I'm wanting a cruiser that I can redo the drive train and interior and drive it all over the province with my boys for baseball!

I do have a 70 barracuda and a 70 challenger that requires restoration I could trade plus cash type thing.

Let me know what you have or know of.

Would also take a project V or U code in any condition.

Thank you for your time

7E-Bodies

1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Shoooter

This place has always been great! Way more personalized than FB. Is there a App or something that makes navigating the site easier on a phone?

CHL2T

Shoooter

Thats pretty close to what I'm looking for. But I don't want a AC car as I want to make a TA or AAR clone. I will definitely keep this one in mind

R/T's 4 R/P

Sorry...not to be critical, but you are looking for an original U or V code Challenger or Cuda to turn it into a TA or AAR clone??
That seems...odd.
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

Shoooter

Quote from: R/T's 4 R/P on August 24, 2024, 08:17:11 PMSorry...not to be critical, but you are looking for an original U or V code Challenger or Cuda to turn it into a TA or AAR clone??
That seems...odd.

No sorry, I'm looking for a driver car,  which I assume would be a 318 car. I would clone that. If I can't find a driver, ratty car I would also look at a project U or V code if I can't find what I'm looking for

70_440-6Cuda

@Shoooter

I have a 1970 V Code that could be a decent driver with very minimal work.  I bought the car complete and running, everything working for the most part.  It had fiberglass front fenders, hood, header panel which I didn't want.  I pulled the front clip off, and have all of sheet metal to replace everything with Mopar steel including an original grill assembly.  Needs a small amount of work, but would be an easy one to get on the road.

If interested PM me
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

dino6923

i have a 1970 plymouth barracuda 318 4bble driver solid car runs and drives original black interior buckets console ps power drum brakes  asking 27k obo    in florida  727 389 4283  send messege if interested i can send pics videos  not listed yet  its 2 owner car

cuda_t

did you find your car yet?  I have 1971 very good condition.