Main Menu

Interesting T/A on eBay

Started by JH27N0B, April 26, 2024, 08:24:33 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JH27N0B

cuda hunter

Wow!  A real V02 car! 

I really like that! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

TX9AAR

Thats a great looking car. Love the painted top. Needs a better discription of the details. I had to get on my computer to enlarge the show board to see that it was matching numbers.

LoStHeMi

old guy still learning question....   is that the correct grill ?  i see alot of T/A's with just the perimeter silver/bright and others the whole grill is silver ... ?

JH27N0B

T/As got R/T grilles.  Most of the assembly is painted black.  Egg crate is grayish, perimeter around egg crate is pot metal plated silver, periphery of grille around egg crate assembly is polished.  This restorations grille looks flawed, periphery area looks painted black?

TX9AAR

High bid was $88,000 I thought it would get bid higher than that

cuda hunter

Item description from the seller

Up for sale is my 1970 Dodge Challenger TA 340 6 Pack that has been completely restored back to all factory specs.
I have all the receipts from the restoration along with over 1200 hundred pictures of each stage the car went through.
This was over a 5-year restoration from start to finish.
I have a lot of paperwork that comes with the car. The Challenger TA 340 6 Pack started life March 1970 and came out of the Hamtramck Assembly Plant located in Detroit, Mi.  It was shipped to St Clair Dodge Inc. Located in Pittsburg Pennsylvania. The window sticker comes with the car and listed all the options that came on it for that year.

This is also a very rare car because it is a V02 car which is a 2 - tone car meaning the top is painted one color and the body another. In 1970 there was only about 4-5 cars that were built with the VO2 code per Expert Galen Govier. This car is the ONLY FC7, EW1, car that was made in 1970 making it very rare. There are currently 871 TA'S on file, of those only two are known to be 2- tone cars. This car is the only one currently known in the FC7, Plum Crazy, & EW 1, White Top. The other VO-2 known car is Hemi Orange with a Black Top.
One last thing about this car is that the bottom looks as good as the top from front to rear!!!!

If you have any questions, please email me and I will respond back to you. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

88K did not meet the reserve.