Main Menu

70 383 Cuda Convertible

Started by js27, April 21, 2023, 10:16:11 AM

Previous topic Next topic

js27

This may sound strange but is 100% legit. A friend of mine from back in PA wants to sell his Cuda. He hates the internet and you will not see it posted for sale anywhere. He bought this back in the mid 90's right around the same time I bought my 70 Challenger R/T Vert. We used to take turns driving each others cars. Anyway I told him I would discreetly put out some feeler in this private group. He tore it all apart back in the early 2000's and sent the body to a Professional restoration shop in NY called RJ's Restorations. The body and paint is perfect and still on a rotisserie. It is FE5 with black interior and black top. It also has the black side moldings which is rare on a Cuda. The car is also in Ola's registry.  I have a PDF with all the info of what he has and what was done and a few photos of the finished body. He has a ton of money invested and the asking price shows that. This is not some 30K project car. I know this sounds like some kind of SCAM but I have been a member on this site for quite a few years and have sold many parts to members and never had a problem with any of them. The seller is just a very private person and honestly over the years he just lost interest in putting it all back together due to changes in his life. He just doesn't want a bunch of tire kickers bugging him. If you are interested PM me and I will share what I have or can put you in direct contact with him.
Thanks
JS27

RUNCHARGER

Rare opportunity for a great car by the sound of it. These things don't fall out of the sky anymore.
Sheldon

js27

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

Just to verify, BS car?

It wasn't a BH car was it? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

js27