Main Menu

1970 Plymouth Cuda barracuda convertible TX9 CONVERTIBLE PROJECT

Started by MasonDaniel7, July 06, 2021, 12:17:24 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MasonDaniel7

anlauto

Black on black with red body side moldings  :drooling: , that will sell no problem...even with the rust issues.. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

erik70rt

Quote from: anlauto on July 06, 2021, 04:35:41 AM
Black on black with red body side moldings  :drooling: , that will sell no problem...even with the rust issues.. :alan2cents:

The rust doesn't concern me, but the right rear does.  That car will take a TON of $$.  Lots of structural damage.
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

YYZ

Black frost interior is pretty rare - the car will look very sharp if done back to original.

challengersteve

This is the same seller that I bought my 70 Challenger v code from.
I saw this car in person last week and was consider buying it.
To say this car is rusty is an understatement. There is not one usable body panel or structural piece left on the car.
The damage to the rear is the least of concerns as the rear rails are basically gone from rust. It would not be possible to build this car without a solid hardtop parts car as there is so much structural rot.
It is however a pretty complete car with excellent original rear interior panels.
I agree it is a very rare color combination and should be built

anlauto

Quote from: YYZ on July 06, 2021, 06:26:57 AM
Black frost interior is pretty rare - the car will look very sharp if done back to original.

...........with a HEMI in it :burnout:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Chryco Psycho

anlauto

I restored a 70 purple and white Barracuda convertible that was just as bad as this and and been in at least two previous accidents as well, it turned out nice...so anything can be fixed. :alan2cents: