Main Menu

1970 Challenger T/A, Red, auto, matching numbers

Started by LoStHeMi, July 02, 2024, 04:12:33 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

The only way to get an AVIF file to attach to this site as I can find is to Open mcacn and other auction companies pictures into a separate window, then drag the location into the "insert image an image bar above the emojis on the left.  Just to the right of the insert youtube tab. 

You have to click the "insert" tab below the box that you drag the avif image into. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

You, I , can insert multiple pictures.  After you click the insert button and the HTTP is installed on the reply box you can then go back to the "insert an image" button and insert a new image. 

cuda hunter

I'm only barely learning the challengers so to me, this car looks freakin awesome! 
I would absolutely love to roast some tires on a car like this. 

Cuda_mark

Quote from: cuda hunter on July 06, 2024, 09:56:29 AMI'm only barely learning the challengers so to me, this car looks freakin awesome! 
I would absolutely love to roast some tires on a car like this. 

I agree. The color combo on this car looks awesome to me. Maybe it has a lot of restoration flaws but I would love to own it.

cuda hunter

MoparCarGuy

The documentation for JH23J0B296610.

cuda hunter