Main Menu

1970 Cuda AAR for sale

Started by HP_Cuda, July 19, 2017, 12:33:28 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

How is the reserve not met?   :huh:  That should be all the money for that car.  :notsure:

TheGanzman

"All the money" for ANY "thing" is what some ONE is willing to pay on THAT day for THAT "thing".  I've sold cars, guitars, watches, and guns for WAY too much $, and bought all of the same for way too much $...

As I've been saying for years - "I haven't seen a hearse YET with a trailer hitch on it..."

kdcarman

Looks like reserve met at 32k

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

scf100

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on July 19, 2017, 07:35:58 PM
Sleeves done right are not a problem. You see sleeves in many industrial diesels all the time, standard procedure, and if done right will last and not be an issue. Cool car for sure. :stayinlane:

Yea sleeving  a block today no big deal when done right

Heck top fuel dragster engines are sleeved !
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

RUNCHARGER

Most diesels are sleeved as well, it just depends on if it was done correctly. Even $32k is reaching on this one, it has a pretty musty smell to it emulating from the computer screen.
Sheldon

hato

i think its a lot to pay for this project unless its your must have dream e body but if i was looking for another 6pack 4 speed this would be on the bottom of my call list.

1 Wild R/T

Sleeves don't bother me at all... It's a cool car with allot of the right stuff....4 spd, Rally dash, to bad it has a console & manual steering... Not my favorite color, If it's gotta be orange give me EV2 not EK2.... But on an AAR I really like FY1 or FJ6 or FC7 or TX9.... Most of the car is there but it needs everything & @ 32K you'll be upside down before you know it.... So you'd better be doing it cause it's "just the car" you've always wanted....

Cuda Cody

Couple minutes left and there are two guys that really want it bad.   :bigmoney:

1 Wild R/T

anlauto

I could likely restore it for $65K-$70K USD so you're still not doing "too" bad as far as value....Could tip into a six figure car maybe :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Aar1064

That's an impressive amount for what looks like a great project. Glad for both parties.

anlauto

I never noticed this the first time I viewed the pictures 
I'm DIGGIN the rear spoiler  8)

RUNCHARGER

It almost looks like that was molded out of bondo. I guess in the end $6K more than $30k buy in won't be a large percentage. The fellow must have wanted the stuff this one had. It will be great to see it get done.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

It's nice to see the prices on E-Bodies staying strong and even going up.  I bet both the buyer and seller are very happy.