Main Menu

1970 Dodge Challenger 2954 Miles Purple Hardtop

Started by MasonDaniel7, June 17, 2020, 12:20:20 AM

Previous topic Next topic

ec_co

>with receipts totaling over $150k and an additional $50,000+ in labor from thousands of man-hours.

.... with a 360 magnum ....... how in the hell do you spend this much money and only put a 360 in it?!?!?! one of those "I'll never understand" builds
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

RUNCHARGER

You pay a shop to do all the wrong stuff. I see lots of ads that should have the copy changed to "$12345 wasted".
Sheldon

ibjamin

I call BS on the money spent or this person is the most gullible in history.

Nice $50K car. 

For $200K where is the art morrison chassis, Heidt independent rear, C6 Front suspension, Hellcrate, Custom interior, tucked bumpers, billet wheels, etc.

George

anlauto

I didn't read this Challenger story, but I have a 1971 340 Cuda coming into my shop very soon...The "first time muscle car owner" paid $72,000.00 CDN for the car, then decided to restore it  :huh:  I know for a fact the rust repair and paint job is over $50K CDN --- he did NOT go through me for that....I also know he spent nearly $20K CDN on the 340 rebuild, again not me, and he'll spend close to $40K with me, and another $10K or more in parts....So likely $120K restoration on a $72K car that will be work maybe $60K-$70K when finished. :crazytalk:

There are people out there that money is not really the issue, when I asked him about it....he shrugged and said it was his company paying for it, and he would just "write it off" ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration