Started by MasonDaniel7, December 29, 2020, 11:26:20 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MasonDaniel7

Smallblock340

Maurice

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye E55 727A in Bright Blue Metallic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBG3SAJE_NQ

1972V21Cuda

During 2020, the car had a ton of repairs done to it.

Plus, why ruin a dashpad?

Smallblock340

Maurice

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye E55 727A in Bright Blue Metallic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBG3SAJE_NQ

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

BigSig 6 Barrel

Quote from: anlauto on March 27, 2021, 04:57:26 AM
Why not inside the trunk lid or something ? :looney:

Actually . . . . .  they signed there too !    :rofl:

~ A Wise Man Knows He Isn't

7E-Bodies

1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

JH27N0B

I can't imagine they did that just due to sloppiness.  They must have had documented the original trunk lid and the sticker was applied that way originally?
Even if so, I'd have had issues applying it that crooked to match.  Maybe if trying to do an OEM restoration, but I don't think they do anything near OEM restos at GYC, not to mention marring up the dash with all their autographs.

anlauto

Quote from: BigSig 6 Barrel on March 27, 2021, 07:23:15 AM
Quote from: anlauto on March 27, 2021, 04:57:26 AM
Why not inside the trunk lid or something ? :looney:

Actually . . . . .  they signed there too !    :rofl:

okay, that makes signing the dash even stupider  :crazytalk:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

headejm

Yes to the car, No to the signatures, No to the crooked trunk sticker! Hard to believe the sticker was that crooked from the factory. Mine was straight but not exactly centered.

ragtopdodge

neat car.

About as much as a top of the line 70 440 convertible.    Of course, buyer of this would already have one of those.

70 Top Banana

Sold for a lot of money but you got to wonder what the net take to the owner was? First you got to own or buy the car right? Then the restoration with that shop has to be expensive, what $75 K or more? Then you have to pay to get it to Barrett Jackson, your flight, hotel and food expense. After all of that there is sellers premium which is what now, 8%?  Not to mention the hassle you get for a BJ guy in your face when the sale is on to lift the reserve every time the bidding stalls and if you don't sell it, you got to get it home!

anlauto

could always park it with these ones  :D .....DAM...I forgot to sign the dash :pullinghair: