Main Menu

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 Six Pack 4 Speed Super

Started by MasonDaniel7, March 06, 2022, 11:26:09 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MasonDaniel7

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

challengersteve

Hello Alan, the price includes over 20k worth of super nice original parts I bought for the car as well as the complete rebuilt engine.
I would also sell the car as a roller if wanted.

challengersteve

Also, show me another v code 4 speed e body project car available that is this solid and complete

RUNCHARGER

That looks to be a great deal on a really nice combination actually. Solid car, all sheetmetal included, rebuilt engine, gauge cluster etc.
Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: challengersteve on March 07, 2022, 06:55:30 AM
Hello Alan, the price includes over 20k worth of super nice original parts I bought for the car as well as the complete rebuilt engine.
I would also sell the car as a roller if wanted.

Hey Steve, sorry if I offended, certainly not my intention :drinkingbud:

....This morning I did NOT read the ad, only looked at the pictures and price....I never saw the list of $20K in parts....but still, at close to $60K for a project of this caliber is reaching in my opinion......It needs another $60K-$80K in restoration, for a 70 V Code Challlenger that when fully restored might fetch into the six figures if you're lucky...

Right now the market is HOT HOT HOT.....I hope you can find a buyer at your price and maybe they will even want to pay you to restore it  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

challengersteve

Hello Alan, no offense taken and I know that was not your intention. Yes the best case is someone buying this car and having us restore it. I also feel this car would be a lot less to restore than most as it does not need nearly as much metal work as most and the engine, gauges and transmission already being built saves well over 15k.
I quoted restoring it for a customer and can do this car for the 75k range. This would be a really high end job and I feel the car with this quality of restoration would be strong into 6 figures.

6pack

This is a chance for the right person to obtain a nice V code car and restore. 
There is not too much room to flip quickly as a finished car though.  Also, they don't make them anymore.

challengersteve

I also have a really nice original dash pad and the front end has been rebuilt as well. I have been restoring e bodies for close to 40 years and have lots of really nice parts that I am letting go with this car. It would be a car mostly restored with excellent original parts and very minimal reproductions

headejm

@challengersteve Most excellent write-up! One of the best, most thorough write-ups I've ever read. Good luck with the sale!  :cheers:

challengersteve

The car just sold! The buyer is also going to have us restore the car for him too! The best of both worlds.

JS29

VCODE

@challengersteve
Steve I am glad you got the restoration with it. That's going to be a real nice car.
Good luck to you and the new owner.
Bob