:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
1968 Hemi GTX, 4 spd, RR1
1970 Challenger RT/SE, FC7 - FC7RTSE
1987 Buick Grand National

RzeroB

Quote from: 6bblgt on May 04, 2020, 06:45:14 PM
if you ZOOM in on it it's pretty clear - JH23J0B281224  :takealook:

You had me there Dan!!  :clapping:

Thought for sure you had yourself some of kind of super secret zoom software like the kind where you can zoom in and read a license plate from space!!  :takealook:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

wldgtx

:)) :)) :))

I went back and looked, realized that picture was not even there to zoom in like that.  Still had me  :thinking:
1968 Hemi GTX, 4 spd, RR1
1970 Challenger RT/SE, FC7 - FC7RTSE
1987 Buick Grand National

Matt M

Scam aside
Fender Tag looks like a repop so where do you go from there......

Bossgold

Fender tag is the Least of the issues

JS29

caozman

Definitely looks a bit scammy. If you're truly interested in a real T/A, I've got just what you need. I'm going to put it up on the for sale forum here in a bit. T/A, numbers matching, 71k, auto, Rallye Red, black vinyl top, pretty much 100% original with the exception of a respray and maintenance items. Looking for $55k. Did I mention this is a Grand Spaulding Dodge car? Includes all original paperwork from the sale.

Ricomondo

Quote from: caozman on May 06, 2020, 03:53:52 PM
Definitely looks a bit scammy. If you're truly interested in a real T/A, I've got just what you need. I'm going to put it up on the for sale forum here in a bit. T/A, numbers matching, 71k, auto, Rallye Red, black vinyl top, pretty much 100% original with the exception of a respray and maintenance items. Looking for $55k. Did I mention this is a Grand Spaulding Dodge car? Includes all original paperwork from the sale.

Was this the car with the state assigned VIN either in the door or replacing the dash VIN?
70' FE5 Challenger T/A
71' GY3 Demon 340

caozman

Yes. I currently have Galen Govier providing a report on the car. Hopefully, he can glean some information on it. My assumption is that the car was a recovered theft at one point in it's life. Washington state gave the car the same VIN but moved the state plate to the door jamb.