1970 Plymouth Cuda 1 Of 17 Matching #s 440 6 Pack 4Spd Convertible

Started by 7E-Bodies, July 06, 2022, 01:28:44 PM

Previous topic Next topic

7E-Bodies

1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

7E-Bodies

anlauto

Beautiful car, nice resto,  :bigthumb: hate the white stripes :thumbdown: ....and NO snaps on the boot, might be an issue when driving... :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

scf100

1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

EV2RTSE

Love the car, I can't say I blame them for adding a shaker but yeah if you're going to add a hockey stick I think a black one would be a better choice on a car like this, especially with the road wheels.

MONC

Quote from: anlauto on July 06, 2022, 02:15:57 PM
Beautiful car, nice resto,  :bigthumb: hate the white stripes :thumbdown: ....and NO snaps on the boot, might be an issue when driving... :alan2cents:
Never had an issue with my 'hooked on' boot on my convertible. I rather prefer the cleaner look than snaps.

anlauto

Quote from: MONC on July 07, 2022, 07:39:46 AM
Never had an issue with my 'hooked on' boot on my convertible. I rather prefer the cleaner look than snaps.

I was referring the three snaps on each side that connect to the interior panels...pretty they all had those from the factory :thinking: This one does not have them in the pictures :rubeyes:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Cuda_mark

Quote from: anlauto on July 07, 2022, 08:01:04 AM

I was referring the three snaps on each side that connect to the interior panels...pretty they all had those from the factory :thinking: This one does not have them in the pictures :rubeyes:

They must have filled the holes on the original rear interior panels. I wonder why they decided to do that.

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda_mark on July 07, 2022, 08:12:58 AM
Quote from: anlauto on July 07, 2022, 08:01:04 AM

They must have filled the holes on the original rear interior panels. I wonder why they decided to do that.

They are likely Palco reproduction panels...I had the add the snaps to the set I just installed

anlauto

Didn't realize the shaker was added too, was that really necessary ? :thumbdown: Everybody and their Mother has a shaker now :drunk:

7E-Bodies

I had the boot hooks on my 70 JS27 and they worked great.

70vert

woohoo, that checks a lot of boxes!
Not my favorite color but not bad, and meh on the shaker. So how does Hemmings work, you got to contact seller for any meaty info including price? that kinda sucks.

6pack

That would look great with 3-4 other MOPARS in anyone's garage.

MONC

My mistake Alan, l see what you mean.
I would be concerned to.
You'd think for the amount of money one would have to pay, that would be rectified.