Main Menu

1970 Plymouth cuda hemi cuda

Started by MasonDaniel7, February 21, 2021, 11:29:09 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Great looking Hot Rod! I'd overlook the fluid drive for that one.
Sheldon

Wayne

Good looking car with white interior and colored bumpers!  Will be curious to see if it sells and what the reserve is.
1970 Cuda 383 4spd red on red
Backyard Hotrods @ Youtube, Facebook & Instagram
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2bd5dyuOKCJT-kWhdEGm3A

Matt M

I know the owner and the car.
Its a very nice well sorted out Hemi Cuda.
I would love to own it.

Matt

Finoke

Quote from: Matt M on February 22, 2021, 04:33:53 PM
I know the owner and the car.
Its a very nice well sorted out Hemi Cuda.
I would love to own it.

Matt

Beautiful car, thx for commenting. I just put a bid in.

6pack

Five different people bidding it will go pretty high with that.  I have been an EBAY member for over 20 years.  I am grandfathered with them to a flat $150 to sell a car on there.  It surprised me last year when I did sell one.  I bet that car goes to say $185k.  That is a lot of commission to E bay for a nice E body that basically sells itself.

6pack

I just checked cudaboy has been in the E bay game almost 20 years so he gets to keep all but $150.  Nice.

RzeroB

Quote from: Finoke on February 22, 2021, 04:58:29 PM
I just put a bid in.

Why bid and wait?? Owner is a member here on the site. Shoot him a pm and see what you can work out. Wish I was in a position to make an offer on it ... this one is a really nice car :ohyeah:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

RzeroB

@E74cuda   well ... I see the ebay auction ended ... did your HemiCuda find a new home??  :popcorn:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)