Main Menu

1970 V code Cuda Convertible

Started by 303 Mopar, October 01, 2019, 08:01:27 AM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

Very rare 1 of 17 ever produced V-code with 29,000 actual documented miles. Possibly one of the ONLY "Holy Grail Muscle Cars" still in existence this nice, all original and never been restored.  VIN has been authenticated on the engine, transmission, fender tag, dash, door, core support, cowl and broadcast sheet. Unbelievable survivor car that's correct per fender tag with the exception of the added Shaker hood set up in the early 1980's and the color matched Enduro bumpers. Mostly OEM paint is still present and very well maintained, car has been kept covered in heated storage most of it's life. Never hit, asking $690,000, by appt. only.
Located in Michigan. Call 810-691-2664.

Chryco Psycho

303 Mopar

js27

I thought in 70 Hockey Sticks only came in Black ?  I also have never seen a 440+6 without a shaker hood. Am I wrong on both counts ??
JS27

JS23U

Yes and no
Yes, 70 Hockey were black only.
No, the shaker was standard only on a Hemicuda.

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: JS23U on October 01, 2019, 09:08:38 AM
Yes and no

:iagree:

Rich G.

I never saw a car with another light next to the reverse light on the dash. ???

318Stroker

Quote from: Rich G. on October 01, 2019, 01:44:27 PM
I never saw a car with another light next to the reverse light on the dash. ???

Seat belt warning light. Optional, rare!

kdcarman

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on October 01, 2019, 09:58:21 AM
Quote from: JS23U on October 01, 2019, 09:08:38 AM
Yes and no

:iagree:

And the black was only gloss black, right?

JS23U

No, matte or semigloss. A lot less glossy than TX9 body color. See attachment. Black stick on black car.

Jocigar

I'll ask a question too;

I was watching youtube channel (guy in Canada that does engines and dyno tests) said the 70 did not have odometer reset holes on bottom, but later years did or is it the other way around?

JS29

anlauto

Quote from: JS23U on October 01, 2019, 02:12:49 PM
No, matte or semigloss. A lot less glossy than TX9 body color. See attachment. Black stick on black car.

No this is incorrect. The only colour they came from the factory was gloss black. :alan2cents: The black on black car posted above is incorrect.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

The dash reset knobs should be on the bottom in 1970-71....the car in the video is correct. Later years were inside the gauges
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RzeroB

Wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't end up in Tom Lembeck's garage ... he must have at least a quarter, if not a third, of all the '70 440-6 'verts in there already ...
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)