Main Menu

1970 VCode Cuda restored b-7 blue bright blue interior 110,000 , best offer

Started by Lloyd Lind, June 05, 2021, 05:34:59 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Lloyd Lind

**A Real 1970 440 six pack 4 speed Dana sixty B7 Blue Cuda, with 18,000 original miles**
. This car is rare to begin with since only about 850 were made but with the dark blue and blue interior it is even rarer and the paint job is stunning. I found it 15 years ago after it has been parked since 1973. It had been made it to a racecar with a full race 426  Hemi, 4speed and a dana 60 rear added. It was campaigned at places like the U.S. 30 drag strip in Indiana by the " Arkansas Jester".
The car is now totally restored to original with a little pro-street added in and lots of factory options added, like the o.e.m. Shaker hood, 4 speed and dana sixty and some day two modifications Like the super fast 500 ci engine built on a date code correct block. The body was amazingly rust free, even the trunk floor is original. Inside the dashpad, door panels, console, seatbelts and steering wheel are all original and mint. Correct original carbs, radiator and wiper motor are present.
The nice thing about this car is it not built on a 318 made into a six pack car and because it's not stock you dont have to worry about the kid in a turbo Honda ruining your day after a nice drive in the car. In fact change the wheels and this car will past for a stock restoration but with the power this car puts out its nice to be riding on  modern tires  on retro rims.

If you want more information or pictures please contact me. The car is just outside of Raleigh NC

The car is well sorted out and has a recent appraisal of 136,000.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration