Main Menu

1971 Barracuda Convertible 440-6. FB

Started by MKA, March 05, 2022, 09:49:32 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MKA

Sweet looking ride and setup.  On the ebody Facebook page.  Frequent poster there, don't believe I have seen here, perhaps I'm wrong.

Surprised he is selling based on his prior posts.   I "think" this was a 318 before, not sure. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ebodies/permalink/5428213383890786

"Probably going to regret this but I'm going offer up my 1971 cuda convertible triple black 440 6 pack shaker dana complete restoration for sale or cuda hardtop trade and cash  asking 120k has fender tag buildsheet clean title in my name insured everything new few minor thinks needed that no tire kickers or dreamer only trade ill except is 70 cuda clone with hemi 71 hard top and cash or out right 120k us will ship over seas not a fire sale not desperate no real time to enjoy it pm if serious"

anlauto

I think it's not a fire sale, but it will sell fairly easy at that price  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MKA

12 hours later and the posting is down and he has removed all pics from his personal page.  Someone showed him the money.