Main Menu

1971 Challenger Project For Sale - CO

Started by the owl, March 09, 2018, 12:14:00 PM

Previous topic Next topic

nsmall

71340RT  I love your cars.  Owning three challengers would be a great idea.  Winchester grey is amazing color, its modern, ahead of its time.

74 rallye

My first Challenger was a 71, really like this one ! If I could swing it I'd be taking a road trip with some cash 💵
The only easy day, was yesterday

Flatdad

Distance, Storage, and Time to work on it. 3 strikes and I'm out. Love the car, funds aren't a problem, but I'd never get to it.

Gotta be one of the last big block Challengers ever built, July 9 SPD.

340challconvert

Wow, nice car and fair price.
Wish I had the extra dollars to pick it up!
Good luck with a sale. :bye:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

RzeroB

I really like GA4 ... it's almost chameleon-like in how it can look blue in one light and then gray in another.  :bigthumb:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

the owl

I'll bump this up, I can even take a trade plus cash if someone would rather go that route.

HP_Cuda

Dang this one is still for sale? So tempting but no room, if I had the room it would be gone.

Someone will snap this up, for the price and the paint already looking really good is so tempting.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

the owl

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on March 29, 2018, 07:15:28 PM
Yes: It should have sold already.

Funny, that's what my wife and credit card statement are currently saying haha....

If its still around in May/June I will put some time into it and get it running, pretty much all parts are there minus exhaust tubing and mufflers.

nsmall

anlauto

Quote from: nsmall on April 02, 2018, 07:41:03 AM
Someone buy this car. :popcorn:

Try posting an ad on carsonline.com

Well your Cuda is almost finished, you'll need another project.... :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

the owl

Quote from: nsmall on April 02, 2018, 07:41:03 AM
Someone buy this car. :popcorn:

Try posting an ad on carsonline.com

Yeah, this is the only place I have it posted at the moment, hoping to give a fair shot for it to stay with an enthusiast. I'll give it a bit longer before I start blanketing other forms/ads etc.

nsmall

If I had more space I would love to buy this one.  Winchester grey is literally my favorite stock color.  Its amazing.  I hope someone here buys this one.

ec_co

I'm working on trying to get Cory to buy it back, but he'll want to send it to Mecum Denver in June  :( . I'm trying to help him finish his '69 Nova SS396 and '63 Impala that will both go across the block.
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

the owl

Quote from: ec_co on April 03, 2018, 07:08:46 PM
I'm working on trying to get Cory to buy it back, but he'll want to send it to Mecum Denver in June  :( . I'm trying to help him finish his '69 Nova SS396 and '63 Impala that will both go across the block.

Any details on the 63? just out of curiosity, I love impala's.... haha