Main Menu

1971 Challenger RT Build

Started by anlauto, December 04, 2023, 12:21:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

1971 Challenger R/T 383 3spd, 1 of 59 in Plum Crazy with black interior, white stripes. AVAILABLE NOW FOR A RESTO-MOD BUILD !!!
Asking $27,500.00 USD (as is, take it home, build it yourself)
OR $22,000,00 USD and I will build it for you.
Car is mine, located outside of Toronto Ontario Canada.
I'm selling this car with a complete Resto-mod build, or even a stock restoration, but what fun is that.
Build will take 12-18 months to complete, and the price of a resto-mod build starts at $100K+ That's a full restoration, with modern upgrades, like a 392 crate motor, TKX 5spd, front and rear RMS suspension, larger Wilwood brakes, 17" rally wheels, Dakota Digital, etc...etc...
A complete build will be discussed, and a final price will be agreed upon before the project starts...no surprises. Nice easy payment plan.
Original Texas car with minimal rust repair required. More pictures coming to my website soon.
PLEASE feel free to share this with any other group or people that may be interested.
If you're not familiar with my work, thousands of pictures car be found on my website following the link below.
ALL of my contact info can be found here, Land Line, no text: http://www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com/CONTACT...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Skdmark

Good luck with the sale / new customer project.
I wonder how many 3-spds have leather interiors from the factory?

Interested in the hood if the new owner decides to put a shaker on it.
I've been looking for a clean '71 rallye hood without hood pins for quite awhile.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane: