Main Menu

1971 Challenger R/T clone with shaker for sale

Started by Brads70, April 11, 2018, 12:42:30 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

Not mine but listing for a buddy.  I believe it's a 318 car. Everything is new on this car. Los of NOS parts used. I've spent a few years at Carlisle helping to buy parts for this. Shaker set up is repop. Has a pretty healthy 340 with aluminum heads. Rebuilt 727 tranny. Very clean car , lots of money spent on this one. A/C works. Car was originally B5 Blue and originally from New Mexico
If interested or have any questions contact   Mike Kidd at mikescollisioncentre@gmail.com
50K Canadian funds. Car is located in Lefroy ,Ontario, Canada ( about an hour north of Toronto)

anlauto

Wow...that won't last long....that's like $35K-$37K USD :unbelievable:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

303 Mopar

'71 is my favorite year of the Challenger, and you add in a shaker! That is a great looking car!

blown motor

The prize car at Moparfest this year is a new Challenger this is exactly like that. Same colour and stripes with a shaker. How cool it would be to have both!
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

340challconvert

What a nice car!
Looks like a great deal
At today's rate; the asking price in US dollars would be $39, 620
:bigmoney:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Brads70

Thanks guys, yes someone is gong to get a great deal. I don't have any pictures of the interior but it's all new, dash pad, carpet, upholstery etc....  I doubt you could build it for the asking price. It literally doesn't have 50 miles on it since it was completed. 

RzeroB

Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

1 Wild R/T

Never understood building a car then selling it before you ever really drive it....

Brads70

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on April 11, 2018, 02:22:46 PM
Never understood building a car then selling it before you ever really drive it....

Mike has some medical issues, and he built this car for a "significant someone" who no longer is significant......  His heart is just not in this car, he also has a beautiful 71 Hemi cuda clone and currently building a really nice 68 R/T Charger but they are not for sale.

YYZ

floorit426

Brads70

GY3R/T

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Brads70

Quote from: YYZ on April 11, 2018, 04:04:04 PM
Was this car orange when he acquired it?

I asked Mike today, no it was B5 blue and from New Mexico.