Main Menu

1971 Cuda Convertible Tunisian Tan 383

Started by LoStHeMi, April 26, 2022, 03:31:02 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Mr Cuda

The listing says this car is located in France.  Don't know if it has any special provenance,  special order status,  or celebrity ownership.
But it's relatively low option  and according to the hagerty article previously posted;
https://www.hagerty.com/media/market-trends/hagerty-insider/do-mopars-famously-wild-colors-bring-more-money-at-auction/?utm_source=SFMC&utm_medium=email&utm_content=MED_UN_NA_EML_UN_DailyDriver_Monday&hashed_email=5c11e5c4768bbf3d02b76f7395a3430a41942f5217c5373bfb484a87dad36c25

This thing might be worth more as a color change, to like  black or dark green to go with the interior.

I need to dig up my 1971 German car magazine with all the mopars being delivered to Europe. Hard for me to read as it's in German. Showed one hemi Cuda convertible with spoke hubcaps. 

6pack

I googled Riviere du loup, G5R 3X8.  It is in Canada.  Quebec.

Mr Cuda

Hemmings updated the ad to list the address.  Formerly said france, no address, to Google.
But now I watched the video,  very nice, but still no.

BS27R1B

Just a small observation, from component date codes and the VIN, this Cuda should have been built in the Fall of 1970. The trunk pan however dates from the late Spring of 1971.
This is something that grabs my attention.
Cool, over restored car that will be great for someone else to own.
"  objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer than they are "

chris NOS

Car is in Quebec Province , Canada , NOT in France... :driving: