Main Menu

1972 Cuda 340 3spd

Started by Dom440, August 24, 2017, 06:01:08 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Dom440

This is a real deal 72 Cuda 340 car. Not only it being a real Cuda, it is also a factory manual 3spd car, EV2 with Ralley dash, 8 3/4 rear end and is very nicely equipped... Everything is there, complete car that has a running 318 with the factory 3spd and driveshaft (Note the car has been sitting for 20 years in a heated garage). The body is ALL original metal besides a 1/2 quarter on the passenger side and a small patch in the trunk. The car was repainted once over the original EV2 to a ralley red. The interior will need 2 front seat covers and carpet, dash has couple small cracks... have original jack and spare tire, very nice factory ralley wheels...

I have the Fender tag and a mint buildsheet and the remains on what to appears to be a 2nd build sheet shredded up the passenger bucket seat. This car is an easy fix and it is a real deal 3spd Cuda.

16,500 as is or for an additional 1000 I have the correct date code 340 complete virgin motor that needs to be rebuilt.

Will entertain trades with cash on your end or mine. If serious email for number. Thx

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Cuda Cody

Looks like a solid project.   :takealook:  And EV2 is a great color.   :wowzers:

cuda dad

That is a really cool project!  I noticed the '71 rallye dash but don't be alarmed.  It has SPD 923 and I happen to know an original owner 1972 'cuda with SPD 929 and guess what?  It has a '71 rallye dash and it came that way as per the current/original owner from new!

Dom440

I am from Michigan, about a hour north of Detroit!

Dom440

Very solid, I hate to see her go but as usual life gets in the way :/

ec_co

GL on the sale, looks like a fairly solid project

we don't have many '72 broadcast sheets, could we persuade you to upload a good copy of it  :please: ? https://forum.e-bodies.org/vin-fender-tag-build-sheet-and-date-codes/13/e-body-broadcast-sheet-reference-library-just-scanned-broadcast-sheets-please/804/

we can pay in many Like votes  :ohyeah:
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came