Main Menu

WTB: '70 3spd shifter and ball

Started by ec_co, January 01, 2020, 10:12:53 AM

Previous topic Next topic

ec_co

need a nice 3spd shifter (just the chrome shifter, not the mechanism) and correct ball for my '70 Barracuda, what do you have?
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ec_co

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

mike ketterer

i have a nos 3 speed shifter boot for $75 cdn. i keep wanting to throw it out.ill ship it for that.

ec_co

thanks Mike, but want to get the correct round hole one. I think they just started re-popping them, I'll have to check my torn one against it

YellowThumper

Is there a difference between the 70s and a 74 version?
Would have to go digging but I believe I still have mine. I took it out somewhere in late 80s early 90s.
Also believe boot is still attached.

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

anlauto

The reason I asked is because I currently have this one listed on kijiji for one of my customers... https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1423783951&siteLocale=en_CA  but it sounds like Mike has a much better deal on his. :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

RUNCHARGER

Mike has the correct round one. Like the one pictured by Alan.
Sheldon

mike ketterer

ec_co

arrived safe and sound, exactly what I needed - thanks Mike! mail coming back your way

anlauto

ec_co

oddly enough, I was on fleabay last night 'just looking' and found a near perfect e-body 3spd shifter and ball that I scored for under $50. so this mission is now complete! now onto the next hunt  :D

on the boot - I was looking at the repop ones and they put the seam for the mold in the wrong place.  :huh:

mike ketterer

anlauto

You two guys should be sure to fill out feedback in our trade system. :twothumbsup:

cuda hunter

Quote from: anlauto on January 14, 2020, 03:35:13 AM
You two guys should be sure to fill out feedback in our trade system. :twothumbsup:

I agree.  I've made several transactions here and don't have a good trade count due to not marking it.  help each other out. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee