Main Menu

‘70 Challenger Convertible

Started by 303 Mopar, September 01, 2019, 07:59:54 AM

Previous topic Next topic

6bblgt

the fender tag picture doesn't instill confidence in the "build quality" with the crack in the inner fender and the condition of the A/C line   :thumbdown:

it looks like there are at least 15 in this group, with possibly 21+ (late November '69 builds)
it is odd that they are scheduled together sequentially unless they were for some joint purpose (I have VIN info for 9 of them & good fender tag info for 5 of them - all JH27 convertibles)

EK2 - (G) 318
FC7 - (G, L, N) 318, 383 2bbl & 383 4bbl
FK5 - (L, N) 383 2bbl & 383 4bbl

2 have rallye gauges, 2 have A/C, 2 have AM/FM, 3 have AM, 3 have 6-way seat, 3 have power windows, 4 have light package, 5 have power top  :huh: all OPTIONED, randomly?

js27

Pretty car-built 4 days after mine.
JS27

ragtopdodge

VermontMopar

Since I have one that could be this ones twin.... I find the comments and opinions very interesting.... which is why this forum is so fun to read!

Vt Mopar

70vert

I am fairly new to the group, and have a similar 70 convertible. mine was B5 and also a 383 2-barrel. I drug it out of a back yard with no motor or tranny as a basket case, so it is definitely a resto-mod. Mine had very few options with a build date of 9/30/69.

surprises me to see so many on here.

nsmall

Welcome 70vert.  Tell us more in the introduction section.  Sweet ride there.