Main Menu

1971 Challenger Convertible Convertible Survivor

Started by MasonDaniel7, September 09, 2020, 12:25:37 AM

Previous topic Next topic

SgtSuperbird

Very, very nice vehicle, but I guess I have a different understanding of a "survivor".

anlauto

:haha: I think some people believe that if a car is still around after 50 years, then it has "survived"  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Fairly nice car. To be honest I usually don't read ads and listen to sellers speak without really believing anything they say. I really just go about 100% by what I see.
Sheldon

GrandpaKevin

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on September 09, 2020, 07:06:47 AM
Fairly nice car. To be honest I usually don't read ads and listen to sellers speak without really believing anything they say. I really just go about 100% by what I see.

:iagree:

DeathProofCuda

Quote from: anlauto on September 09, 2020, 04:48:56 AM
:haha: I think some people believe that if a car is still around after 50 years, then it has "survived"  :dunno:

I would be one of those people.  Some cars have been pampered and well kept for the last 50 years.  I consider them "lucky".  It's the ones that were thrashed, wrecked, passed through multiple owners, and are still on the road today that I consider "survivors".

DeathProofCuda

Quote from: SgtSuperbird on September 09, 2020, 04:30:27 AM
Very, very nice vehicle, but I guess I have a different understanding of a "survivor".

I think when you are talking E-body convertibles there has to be a different standard for the term "survivor".  If you can find one that hasn't already had a Hemi put in it and been painted a high impact color then it has survived something.  :alan2cents:

C_B5

Did anyone else notice that the build date for this car was April 26th which translates into the code "426" on the fender tag.

Too bad that's the only way 426 would show up in a 71 e-body convertible.