Main Menu

70 Cuda on ebay

Started by whitsend, May 21, 2020, 08:25:44 AM

Previous topic Next topic

whitsend

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Plymouth-Barracuda/324162527515?hash=item4b7997a11b:g:6LYAAOSwr9Rea1ZI

I'm curious about this car. Seems like  a decent deal. Looks like the hard work is done. Why hasn't it sold? Is there something seriously wrong other than non matching numbers drive train? Discuss! Thanks Guys

JS29

Well for starts, the border is closes. And the car can not be personally inspected by any U.S.buyer. :no:

anlauto

Curious...Waterdown ON is a very small town, my Sister lives there. My mechanic also has his shop there, I reached out to him to see if he knows this car...he's a big Mopar nut... :dunno:

Judging by the floor pan repair....I think the $35K CDN asking price is a bit of the high side.... :o
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

FYone

The border may be closed to individual travel, but transport of cars is still happening every day. Get a local to eyeball it for ya'

anlauto

I don't think the shell was a 1970 to begin with, likely a rebody or major frame/floor replacement. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

whitsend

Thanks for the replies everyone. It's always good to get others perspectives and knowledge.   :handshake:

anlauto

I contacted a couple of guys local to the car, even my mechanic living in Waterdown, and nobody knows the car  :dunno:

whitsend

I'm not in a hurry to buy, it just looked like a decent start for a decent price.   :cheers: