Main Menu

Another nice 71 Cuda on eBay

Started by 70 Challenger Lover, February 20, 2019, 06:42:17 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Drive In Cars

It looks sharp! She has that " Phantasm" feel that I'm looking for, but I think a little high for a Barracuda IMO.
Movies & Cars......So Movie Cars it is !

anlauto

Nice, I agree expensive for a clone, but if you're going to make your Barracuda look like a Cuda then at least put all the standard Cuda features on it. In my opinion this car needs tail panel moldings, wheel lip moldings, rocker ,moldings, belt moldings to make it fit the part better. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JEJJ

I think this one might be a better deal..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-Plymouth-Barracuda-CUDA/283388598682

....original, quality of restoration, and taking offers...maybe could be bought within $5,000 difference of the clone mentioned above?

JS29

Vinyl top is coded X not W, on code for billboard's.   :foul:                                                                                   @Drive In Cars  Did you see this!

anlauto

Quote from: JS29 on February 21, 2019, 07:42:37 AM
Vinyl top is coded X not W, on code for billboard's.   :foul:                                                                                   @Drive In Cars  Did you see this!

Wow it would look so much better with a black top and NO billboards :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ragtopdodge

ragtopdodge

JS29

Quote from: JS29 on February 21, 2019, 07:42:37 AM
Ops Wrong car! my bad I was referring to the other black 71 for sale.