Main Menu

70 R/T Vert for sale----SOLD

Started by js27, June 03, 2019, 09:33:51 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

You got some cash now...you should take your entire family out on a nice vacation ....my in-laws did just that, took 10 of us to Cancun this past Winter...better to spend time with family now while you can  :grouphug:  :cheers:..............................unless of course you don't like your family....then go buy yourself a Hellcat :burnout: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

js27

Quote from: JS29 on June 10, 2019, 06:27:17 AM
:congrats: @js27 I would not mind getting my hands on a 70 383 hp for my 70 grand coup.  :slapme5:

JS29--I will let you know-I promised the guy I bought it off of 1st dibs if I sold it. 
JS27

js27

Quote from: anlauto on June 10, 2019, 09:22:21 AM
You got some cash now...you should take your entire family out on a nice vacation ....my in-laws did just that, took 10 of us to Cancun this past Winter...better to spend time with family now while you can  :grouphug:  :cheers:..............................unless of course you don't like your family....then go buy yourself a Hellcat :burnout: :haha:

True Alan-Yellowstone has always been #1 on my bucket list so now may be the time.
JS27

scf100

Congrats on the sale of an awesome car!
Yellowstone in September will avoid most crowds

Enjoy life......
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

js27

Quote from: scf100 on June 10, 2019, 04:37:10 PM
Congrats on the sale of an awesome car!
Yellowstone in September will avoid most crowds

Enjoy life......

Yes I heard that was a good time to go. My 30th wedding anniversary is also in Sept so It would be a nice present.
JS27