Main Menu

71 Challenger Spokane, WA

Started by MoparJunkie, December 15, 2017, 09:20:49 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MoparJunkie

*This car has been SOLD*
*I have parts in the for sale section that are still for sale*

With a heavy heart, I'm selling my challenger. This is selling as a finished rolling chassis, but I will include the original parts it came with (Grill, seats, dash etc). I have an engine and transmission and they can be included for an additional cost (as well as many other parts I have). I'm willing to give a person a better deal if they are willing to buy more off of me. This car started out as a GY9 383 auto 2bbl, and has since been repainted (partially so far) 2014 High Octane Pearl Red. If you are interested in the car as is and want it before the paint job is finished (spring) please let me know and we can arrange something. I was going to wait until spring to put this up, but I wanted to get a feel for who might be interested now. This will be a great build for someone wanting an easier jump start on a build. No need to worry about paint or body work, just add a drivetrain and interior and enjoy!  :burnout:

The car has 2 build sheets (one is pretty torn up) and a fender tag. Here is the link to my build and lots of photos as well. If you need more photos let me know. My Flickr page is also public so you can see anything in there. I will add more photos, once the paint is fully done in the spring.

https://forum.e-bodies.org/your-restoration-project/10/71-challenger-restomod/3564/msg52082#msg52082

Price: $15k *SOLD*

VIN: JH23L1B375737

Here is the link to all my parts:
https://forum.e-bodies.org/parts-for-sale/9/lots-of-parts-bnib-and-oem-spokane-wa/4917/

Pics of how the car looks like now until paint is finished (It has a US Tool Stiffening Kit installed):

Cuda Cody

Sorry to hear you have to sell.  Good luck and hope things all turn out well.

MoparJunkie

Quote from: Cuda Cody on December 15, 2017, 10:24:24 PM
Sorry to hear you have to sell.  Good luck and hope things all turn out well.

Well, it was my choice. I decided to get a Hellcat instead. It wasn't an easy choice to make, this has been my project since 2013, but I've decided to go in another direction for now. Later on I'd like to pick up another E-body, but for now one project is all I can handle.

Cuda Cody

Hellcat is a cool car!!!  Congratulations on your new ride.   :bradsthumb:

blown motor

When I was in Florida last week I talked to another guy from here in Ontario that was looking for a 71 Challenger. I told him to sign in here so if he hasn't, hopefully he will.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

superdave

Wish I were in the market/could afford it. I love the color. I was just wondering a couple weeks ago if there were any out there in a color like that. I'll bet it looks sweet when finished! :veryexcited: :popcorn:

MoparJunkie

Thanks guys, appreciate the kind words! I have a sale pending on the car (Shell only) tomorrow here locally. If the guy buys it, he plans on keeping it the same color as well. I'll keep everyone posted on the cars status.

Thanks,

Kris

RUNCHARGER

Good luck on it. That will buy some gas for the Kitty.
Sheldon

nsmall

Well it sounds like you will not have to wait until spring.  I love the color and I hope you found a buyer.

MoparJunkie

The car is sold (Chassis only). I still have lots of parts for sale that the buyer didn't buy in the parts FS section (Pending sale on engine stuff). For those that are curious it sounds like the car will be getting a 340 with a 4 speed in it's future.

RUNCHARGER

Congrats. Your parts should sell well too. Any takers on the D60 yet?
Sheldon

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MoparJunkie

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on January 19, 2018, 06:34:54 PM
Congrats. Your parts should sell well too. Any takers on the D60 yet?

My buddy helping me sell my stuff told me today that he'd like my Dana 60. So I told him I'd hold onto it for him. So likely he'll get that.

nsmall

Another congratulations and now you have extra room.  I hope you get to own a 70's ebody again one day.  Im sure you are having fun in your hellcat, but you would look cooler in my opinion in your 71 challenger.

MoparJunkie

Quote from: nsmall on January 19, 2018, 08:29:33 PM
Another congratulations and now you have extra room.  I hope you get to own a 70's ebody again one day.  Im sure you are having fun in your hellcat, but you would look cooler in my opinion in your 71 challenger.

Thanks, In the distant future I can see a 70s E-body in my garage. I'm not going to buy a big project next time though, I'll be looking for one mostly or completely done. Until then yes the Hellcat is beyond awesome. Brings a smile (and some terror lol) to my face everytime I put my foot to the floor!