Main Menu

71 cuda convertible for sale

Started by Mr Cuda, June 05, 2022, 04:32:27 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Mr Cuda

Another "make me sell it price" convertible.
Otherwise it will be stuck in a collection.
https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds post has come down.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

6pack

If the interest was 0%, that would only be 2076.38 per month with the 144 month payment plan.  But I do not think they offer 0%!

BS27R1B

Better hurry!
It won't last long at that price. After all it has been hand picked and inspected by them.
"  objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer than they are "

JH27N0B

Well when you consider that BS27N1B example that sold at Mecum Indy for something like $225K a few weeks ago despite having a fake tag and several other questionable things going on with it, that asking price might not be too out of line in the current feeding frenzy balloon market that '71 cudas are in right now.  :alan2cents:

70vert

that seems pretty far out of bounds for a 340 Auto, would need to see the fender tag and credentials (as well as rebuild quality) to even get to half that price. But it is a crazy world out there.

I do love the Wide Ovals!!!!

E74cuda

Before the red 71 cuda convertible sold at the Mecum Glendale auction this year for 308k I talked to a salesman at the dealership about this cuda and his asking price on the car was 155k.

anlauto

71 Cudas are always going crazy....convertible are at the top of the food chain...I hope the guy gets his asking price :fingerscrossed:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ragtopdodge

as much as I love cuda converts, I still think the non-vinyl top hardtop looks better.

Now challengers are a diff story. 

Mr Cuda

Quote from: ragtopdodge on June 09, 2022, 01:20:16 PM
as much as I love cuda converts, I still think the non-vinyl top hardtop looks better.

It's so nice to hear that a challenger owner thinks  barracudas look better too.
I've convinced people by having them stare at both side by side.
The barracuda is so simple,  clean and  tough.

70vert

Hmm, I wouldn't call "gills", billboard, and that grill (Cuda in post) very simple and clean. I've always thought of them as a bit gawdy, but then I am a Challenger fan. Guess that's why they built both.

[/quote]
It's so nice to hear that a challenger owner thinks  barracudas look better too.
[/quote]

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Mr Cuda

BS27H1B199932.  Listing is gone.

ragtopdodge

Quote from: Mr Cuda on June 09, 2022, 03:09:13 PM
Quote from: ragtopdodge on June 09, 2022, 01:20:16 PM

That's not what I said.

Challengers converts looks better than hardtops is what I'm saying.

Mr Cuda

It's back.
The first 5 pictures are not inspiring.  Body fit,  details  are lacking for a 299k car.
Love the left front fender droop, marker fit, and leading edge thickness.
Peeling white on door panel,  and power windows, A/C  with standard dash?
Love to see some documents or fender tag.
https://www.highoctaneclassics.com/vehicles/312/1971-plymouth-cuda