Main Menu

'71 Hemi Powered Plymouth 'Cuda for sale

Started by Blue4, November 06, 2022, 05:58:30 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Blue4

1971 Hemi powered Plymouth 'Cuda. Born as a 340 'Cuda, it now has a period correct 426cid / 425hp dual four barrel hemi engine built by Larry Shepard of "Hemi's Only". FE5 Ralley Red with black vinyl top, black billboards and black interior. Torqueflight automatic transmission, Sure Grip limited slip differential, power steering, power front disc brakes, thumbwheel AM/FM radio, rally gauges, and floor shifter with console. 4700 miles on an older restoration that still looks nice enough to show. New BF Goodrich Radial TA tires, new battery, newly rebuilt brake system, less than 500 miles on rebuilt transmission, $95,000. Contact Joe at BuddyandSammy@hotmail.com or 937-469-4722. Located in southwest Ohio.

anlauto

Great looking car, reasonably priced  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MONC

Believe this car was for sale in the last year.
Nice car.

Blue4

For those wondering, according to the original fender tag, this 'Cuda left the Hamtramck factory with FE5 paint, a vinyl roof and billboards.

anlauto

Funny whoever built it removed the factory belt moldings and rocker moldings  :drunk:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MONC

Quote from: anlauto on November 06, 2022, 09:35:34 AM
Funny whoever built it removed the factory belt moldings and rocker moldings  :drunk:

Can maybe see the rocker moulding being removed,  or not replaced,  but the lack of  belt mouldings is a little more unusual IMO

Culvers

Quote from: Blue4 on November 06, 2022, 09:10:59 AM
For those wondering, according to the original fender tag, this 'Cuda left the Hamtramck factory with FE5 paint, a vinyl roof and billboards.
Photo of the fender tag?