Main Menu

73 Cuda on eBay

Started by 70 Challenger Lover, July 16, 2019, 08:25:40 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JS29

A little optimistic on there price!   :crazytalk:

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

gzig5

Quote from: JS29 on July 17, 2019, 05:51:40 AM
A little optimistic on there price!   :crazytalk:

so what's a reasonable price?  I haven't seen any cars with those options in similar condition for any less than that.

I know I'd rather pay less, but they aren't making them anymore and the value of what's left isn't going down.  Days of getting good complete cars for less than $10k are over unless I'm missing something.

70 Challenger Lover

I agree. Besides, many deals are made offsite and a car like this might change hands for a few thousand less in the end. It just starts with the right buyer making contact with the guy. I've seen a few members in here recently express interest in the later year e bodies and this is one car worth owning if you can't afford the 70-71 price tags.

scf100

gee, looks like I got a smoking deal on my 73 then.....fully restored 25 years ago still shows new.....auto
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

RUNCHARGER

The options are nice and all that but look at that rust and don't underestimate what it will take to fix it. You're probably talking frame rails and structure. The car looks great in the first shot but then things go downhill in a hurry.
Sheldon

70 Challenger Lover

No doubt. It's gonna need work and it's gonna be expensive but should be a nice car when it's finished. And I do agree that $17k is a lot. I could see a deal happening around 12-13k though.