Main Menu

74' 70' Barracuda not mine

Started by Pentastarnut, February 14, 2020, 07:12:36 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Pentastarnut

I like most of it,  the wheels  :stop: salesman told me stripe is under the clear coat  :stop: it has electrical issues they say they are going to fix. I'm not a fan of the red but that's my preference. Has a FI set up and 4 wheel disc. it looks nicely done but 45k ? https://www.southernmotors.com/Inventory/Details/4793

cuda hunter

Nice looking car.  i'd have to say putting on some gran coupe door panels with the red piping would really work with the red piping on the seats. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

JS29

Paint job is nice! Price is a little ambitious. Probably couldn't build it for that kind of money.  :alan2cents: 

cuda hunter

Says he has the build sheet.  I wonder what it was originally.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

JS29

Quote from: cuda hunter on February 14, 2020, 07:33:13 AM
Says he has the build sheet.  I wonder what it was originally.
Was thinking the same thing.

cuda hunter

I'm always looking for a completed M46 car. 

Pentastarnut

there was a fender tag pic, it's a 318 car  SPD 4/21

cuda hunter

The tag picture does not appear to be there now. 

318Stroker

Would be nice if they could decide on the engine callouts. 440-6 on the hood, 440 4-barrel on the air cleaner.

JS29

Quote from: 318Stroker on February 14, 2020, 08:24:06 AM
Would be nice if they could decide on the engine callouts. 440-6 on the hood, 440 4-barrel on the air cleaner.
That is because the engine is not a 6bbl, Only the hood call outs are.  :looney:

318Stroker

Quote from: JS29 on February 14, 2020, 08:50:39 AM
Quote from: 318Stroker on February 14, 2020, 08:24:06 AM
That is because the engine is not a 6bbl, Only the hood call outs are.  :looney:

Yes, I knew that. I just hate false advertising... :D

JS29

@318Stroker I hate that as well, That was a rhetorical reply. The hole car is a wannabe.   :handshake:

Ohiowoodchuck

This is why mopars are so expensive. They put a 35k restore on a 25k car then want 100k for said 25k car.

ClarkWGrizwald

Reasonable price I'd say. No way you restore a car for that much with body paint interior and drivetrain. Tastefully done and sharp. 

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Mopsquad

Sale is pending.  What was the asking price?

It's a hot car and not overdone wrt the customs.

Roadrunner horn I could have done without.