Main Menu

AAR Cuda for sale numbers matching, needs resto

Started by anitasbee, August 21, 2018, 06:10:06 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Nice, someone got a great project. I hope it gets the restoration it deserves  :clapping:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

js27

0K to restore?  Better take another look & grab your notepad....  30K if you do all the work would be tight... If you just farm out a little $40-$50K pretty easily....And if you farm the whole job out it would be knocking on $80K-$100K....

Wow My body is in 2018 but my mind is still in 2001 when I restored my last car. Things have gotten quite expensive the last 18 years.
JS27

61K T/A

Some one got Swiss cheese for Xmas! All the best with the resto.

Beep Beep Dave

It was at Carlisle in 2017. I took a bunch of pics. Super cool car, not sure what sheetmetal would be left after a good blasting.

Dave

Beep Beep Dave

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

anlauto

JH27N0B

Quote from: HP_Cuda on December 31, 2018, 12:00:21 PM

Umm where is the 6pack?
It would take at least a 6 pack to get up enough liquid courage to take on a project like this!  ;)
Hello AMD!!  :takemymoney:
All kidding aside, I hope the buyer can restore it, it will be a looker when finished!  :wowzers:

DocDave

Quote from: HP_Cuda on December 31, 2018, 12:00:21 PM

Umm where is the 6pack?
In a box that comes with the car I hope. Lots of potential for lots of $$$$. Of course that depends on what they want to end up with.
$25-$50k for a driver?
$100k for a show car?  :takemymoney:
Either way it is going to be in the shop for a long time.
DocDave - Retired so I can play

kathyscuda