Main Menu

chally vert purple $44k

Started by kathyscuda, December 16, 2018, 10:18:17 AM

Previous topic Next topic

70 Challenger Lover

Nice car! Seems like a great price to me. May not be the original engine but I don't mind the 440 upgrade. Needs a dual snorkle air cleaner though.

GrandpaKevin

Looks great in the pictures.

If the floors and frame are nice it would be a very good deal.

If I had the garage space I would be calling.

ragtopdodge

Not bad price, even though the fender tag is OBVIOUSLY fake.

70 Challenger Lover

Quote from: ragtopdodge on December 16, 2018, 11:37:44 AM
Not bad price, even though the fender tag is OBVIOUSLY fake.

I was thinking that too. I think that is why he deliberately posted a pic of the vin stamp on the four speed to show it wasn't an "added" option by him.

GrandpaKevin

It's got non original radial tires on it too...what a pile :'(

anlauto

Reasonably priced for a driver, but at the end of the day, it's still a 318 clone. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70 Challenger Lover

True but that seems to be the norm more and more these days since most folks can't afford investment quality cars. Remember when they were clones? Then replicas? Now it's Tribute. In a few years, there will be an even softer word. Or it may not even be mentioned at all.

GrandpaKevin

Quote from: anlauto on December 16, 2018, 12:04:07 PM
Reasonably priced for a driver, but at the end of the day, it's still a 318 clone. :alan2cents:

At the end of my day a big block, 4 speed, CONVERTIBLE clone definitely trumps an all original small block automatic hardtop car, especially with a column shift automatic.  :alan2cents:

70 Challenger Lover

I think the seller should hide that eyesore in my garage. I'm willing to let people look at me with scorn as I drive it around (just to keep the battery charged you know)